4. MINE

Note:
E/n : enemy name

________________

It was a very chilly morning, as I was walking on the street going for uni, earphones plugged into my ears , humming with the tuning of the music.

I reached at my locker and started taking out my things necessary from my first lecture. As I turned behind , I was greeted by the most beautiful and handsome face, my boyfriend Taehyung. I smiled and hugged him." GOOD MORNING miss y/n " He whispered hugging me back.
"GOOD MORNING Mr Taehyung " I mumbled in his chest. We talked a little more after that and then went to attend our lectures. The lecture was really boring so I decided to text Tae.
" hii babe !! What you doing??" I messaged him. After few minutes there was no reply from him.
" heyyyy man!! Where are you ?? I am missing you my love " I messaged him again but again I didn't got any reply from him. So I decided to check on him. " Sir, may I use the restroom?" I asked to the teacher. He replied "OK". I went through the corridors and searched him. Then something caught my eye. I saw him talking to (e /n) whom I hate the most and he knows it very well. He was laughing at her words. I was really jealous.

*AT Lunch*

I entered in the cafeteria and Tae already sitting with the same girl again. He never leaves me alone at lunch break. Now, I was angry at him. He didn't even replied to my single text. So , I went out of the cafeteria without eating.

It was our last lecture of the day and Tae was in my class so, I decided to ignore him. I was sitting on my chair and there was no sign of Tae. It never happened till now that he us late at his lecture. I started over ticking. Then , he entered in the class but yeah!! not alone. He was with the same girl again entering the class hand in hand. Now , I was beyond pissed. Literally, he used to sit with me but today he f******g ignored me and sat next to her. What the hell is happening!!!!????? I was waiting for this lecture to be over as soon as possible. I can't stand it anymore. He didn't even said "HI" to me. They were talking to each other during the lecture. I was holding back my tears. I don't want to cry in front of all the students especially him. The lecture got over and packed everything as fast as possible. I just stormed out of the room. I hear someone calling my name and that someone was none other than Tae. I stopped in my tracks. He reached for my hands but I jerked it away and cringed at the thought of him holding (e/n)'s hand. " y/n ........ please listen to me. It's not like that whatever you have seen." He tried to clarify himself. "Leave me alone" I snapped and that same b*tch came between us again. "Hey Tae, I was wondering if you were free after school so we can grab some coffee you know together." She winked at him and started touching his shoulders. " DON'T F*CKING TOUCH HIM OTHERWISE I WILL BREAK YOUR HAND AND THROW IRELAND AWAY!!!!!!!!" I shouted at her and I put my hands on his neck and kissed him in front of the whole "f*cking" crowd to prove that he is mine. ONLY MINE. When I pulled back, I realised what I just did and saw everybody's faces. I blushed really hard and hide my face in Tae's chest so that nobody can see my blushing face. Then I saw (e/n)'s reaction ,she was shocked. " You b*itch, don't even think of trying on him otherwise you don't know what could happen to you next. He is only mine!!" I shouted at (e/n). The crowd started getting lesser and she was also gone. Tae and I were alone there. I pulled him by his collar and kissed him passionately again, he kissed me back. "Baby girl you don't have to worry about that , I am not going to leave you for that girl or any other girl I love you so much princess." He whispered. " I love you too, it's just.....I am afraid to loose you" I finally admitted. " I will never leave you I promise " He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and we went home.

_____________

Author's note :

I hope you all like this imagine
Plzz vote and comment to let me know
And you can send some ideas for imagine I will make an update on them.
Bye guys see you in the next one
Till then stay safe stay home
Love you guys 😇😇💓