14. Injured

You woke up and saw the most beautiful sight infront of you, your daughter mi-sun with her tiny figure over taehyung's chest sleeping peacefully. You slowly got up and went to washroom to get fresh up. After that you headed downstairs towards kitchen to cook breakfast for your sweet husband.

I was cooking eggs and meat when I suddenly heard some muffled crys, at first I thought I was just overthinking but then the crys got louder. My eyes widened when I recognised  the owner of those crys. I immediately ran upstairs not caring about my steps. Entering the room I saw mi-sun on the floor crying, she was just 3 years old, and taehyung sleeping even after her crying loudly.

I ran to mi-sun and picked her up trying to stop her from crying. "Taehyung wake up....TAEHYUNG WAKE UP" he flinched and woke up. "What happened why is she crying?" I sighed, mi-sun immediately shot her head towards her dad after listening his voice. "Appa" she cried forwarding her hands towards her dad to be picked up by him. "Taehyung she was laying on top of you, your arms were secured around her waist tightly but it seems like she fell down when you turned your side to a different position."

He just made an 'o' face while mi-sun continued crying, i got a little frustrated. "appa" "taehyung HOLD HER, she is asking you to pick her up." "oh, come here princess." he picked her up, and rocked his arms back and forth. All of a sudden I smelled something burning.

I rushed out of the room. "Careful love." I heard taehyung scream. To my horror the eggs were burned I sighed and decided to order something. I went up and saw mi-sun stopped crying. "Taehyung give her to me lemme check where she is injured." but she started sobbing in his arms. "Let me check, love." after checking he said " there's a bruise on her knee" "I will bring some ointment to put on her knee. " i brought it and was about to put it on her. "Let me do it love, you already look frustrated." 

"But tae what about your work." " I will take a leave love." I nodded, and went to bring her cereal. I took her in my arms but she crawled back to taehyung making me chuckle. "Poor girl don't know why she fell." i laughed making taehyung chuckle as well. " Let it be our dirty little secret, love." he said and I nodded. 

"Give it to me love, i'll heed her y/n." Taehyung played with mi-sun the whole day with her stuffed toys and her dolls. The whole day went by mi-sun whining, crying, sobbing which only Taehyung was able to handle. It was past 11 now and i and mi-sun were laying on the BED. She was laying with her legs in air playing with them making cute baby noises. Taehyung was in the washroom, I tried to make her fall asleep but she didn't looked in a mood to sleep.

She was being very active, my eyelids started to get heavier, and unknowingly I drifted to dreamland.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I came out of the washroom and saw mi-sun playing with her legs. I chuckled and y/n was already sleeping she looked so pretty. I went to her and kissed her forehead " have sweet dreams, love." I went to mi-sun and picked her up taking her outside not wanting to ruin y/n's sleep.

"Princess you dont look in a mood to sleep, looks like its gonna be a long night and i'll have to take a leave again tomorrow." I said placing kisses on her face and she giggled playing in my arms.

 played with mi-sun the whole day with her stuffed toys and her dolls. The whole day went by mi-sun whining, crying, sobbing which only