9. FLIRTY 🔞

⚠️Warning:- SMUT AHEAD. IF YOU ARE
UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP..⚠️

A/N:- ANYWAYS CONTINUE 😉

***************

"Ohh my babee.." Tae almost moaned when I touched the right spot. "Babe...dont stop it feels so good..."

"Ohh yeah right there.." He continues his moaning making it sexual while innocent me was just massaging his back. Him and his overdramatic ass.

"Can you stop moaning you idiot?!" "I can't help it baby..it feels good!" He winked. "Ohh god!! I am gonna stop doing it because I want to cuddle with you but you dont want cuddle with me. You are a meany boy.." i gently punched his back while pouting.

"Aww my little babygirl want cuddles right??" He asked. "Yess!! I want cuddle from my boyfriend!!" I said excitedly.

"But I am not gonna give you what you want because I don't want any cuddles that are from you.." He said simply but it literally hurt so much I swear.

"Ok.." I replied getting up from his back and started going towards the door. "Where are you going?" He asked.

I peeked through the corner of my eyes and he was literally smiling. "Away from you.." I replied wiping my tears.

"Aww are you crying baby?" He cooed and turned me around to face him. "Look at me (Y/N)" He said. "I will not you don't want my cuddles. You don't want me." I looked up to meet his eyes while wiping my tears with my sleeves

"How can you even think of that. I want you cuddles I was just teasing you my baby. Hiw can I not accept the cuddles from my cute cuddly bear you are..hmm?" He lift me up for me to wrap my legs around his hips.

"You are mean to me.." I mumbled in the crook of his neck. "Aww I am sorry my lil one." He took us to bed and covered our bodies with blankets.

"I hate you but I love you.." I mumbled pushing myself closer to his manly body. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you more..little baby." He softly said. "I am not little..you are just big." I smiled fixing my eyes on his pink lips. "What? Do you want something?" He asked probably noticing my actions, smiling.

"Yeah...I mean no.." I replied timidly. He laughed again caressing my back pulling me closer and giving me what I want by joining our lips in delicate manner. My grip tightened on his t-shirt and kissed him back.

He bite my lower lip softly making me moan. He took this opportunity by entering his tongue while his hands were now massaging my breasts. He slowly broke the connection and put a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Babe I wanna tell you something." He said smiling sheepishly. "Tell me what it is ?" I replied. "Today at 7PM there is a party at jiminie's house and he invited us." "That's great besides I miss jiminie hyung." I replied.

"That's great then be ready at 7 PM." He said and I nodded snuggling more to him.

*TIME SKIP*

"(Y/N)!! Are you ready mh little baby bear?" He asked entering my room. "Almost tae, I just have to put my lipstick on and then we can go." I said. He didn't replied so I turned my head to look at him and my jaw dropped.

He was looking so damn hot. We were eating each other out with our eyes until he decided to speak. "Can you stop being so hot?" "Thank you tae you are even hotter than me." I rolled my eyes at his words.

"I don't wanna go to that party now. I wanna make love to you." He cutely pouted while saying these dirty things. "Can you stop already it's not going to happen because we are going to that party. Now let's go." I grabbed my phone and we left for the party.