ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!

Start from the beginning

Jimin chuckled and shook his head a little.

"I am not marked taemin San. We are together since we have started this camp, so that is why his scent is all over me." Jimin said, which made jungkook's smirk dropped in an instant.

He poked his cheek by his tongue, and started to glare at empty space.

What is wrong in being marked by your mate huh?

"Oh, then it is fine. I thought if he did something to you by force, as you told me that you are still not that close with your mate." And this made the hidden alpha raise his one brow.

So, you are telling this to everyone huh? He thought to himself.

"I do not think that he will do anything to me with force. I trust him. Besides, I think I am still not ready to get marked by him." He said, but jungkook, took his words in different way.

What do you mean 'by me'? Are you ready to get marked by taemin?!

Without listening to their useless conversation for any longer, jungkook walked away from there, with rage and an unknown emotion filled in his heart.

.

.

Jimin's pov

I was collecting herbs and humming a melody to myself, when my actions came to half for some moments when a known scent came into my senses.

"What are you doing here alpha? Did you missed me that much?" I said chuckling at my own words, and continued what I was doing.

A frown formed on my face when I did not got any response from him.

Standing up from my place, I turned around, only to gasp and flinch when I found how close he was standing to me.

Why I did not realized that he was this close to me? He indeed is a sly walker.

"W-what you want?" I asked, looking up at him in his eyes, which are holding some unwanted emotions in them.

"Why you are so close to that taemin?" He said, only to make frown more deeply at him.

"Hu-"

"Are you by any chance sleeping with that alpha too huh?" And my eyes widen.

"What are you spouting jungkook?! Are you even in your right state of mind-"

"I am saying the truth my little omega. Why you cannot just tell others that I marked you when they ask you about my scent on your body? Why you are always in denial about me being your mate?"

"When did I denied that you are my mate?! And for your kind information, I do not lie and that is why I cannot just accep-"

"Stop lying omega, I know you are lying. You are sleeping with that alpha too right huh? Just like taehy-"

"STOP SAYING SUCH UNCOUTH THINGS! You know what? It is better if I give up on you by lacerating my scent gland now! You do not respect me neither you li-"

"What did you just said?" He said, glaring down at me with his red eyes. Till now, my eyes has turned glossy, and I am burning in rage because of his false accusations.

"I will, dedicate my scent glad to goddess Luna, and will give up on you as my mate- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed out loud when he dug his teeth in my scent gland all of a sudden.

"AHHHHH STOP! STOP ALPHA! I-IT IS HURTING AHHHHH!" I screamed, and tried to push him away from myself, but he did not even budge from his place, instead he pulled me closer to his body by placing his one hand on my waist, and his teeth got deeper in my skin.