ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!

Beginne am Anfang

His eyes widen and he immediately took few steps back as soon as he sniffed on my necklace.

"My necklace is having the scent of black orchid, because my scent is black orchid. Two days ago, when we both were sleeping together, I got my rut. So to calm myself a little, I hugged you tightly to myself, and that was when your gardenia scent hit my senses, which was actually coming from this necklace."

Flashback

My eyes widen when the very enchanting scent of gardenia hit my senses.

In an instant, I opened his hanbok a little from his neck, just to widen my eyes more.

"This necklace." I said, pulling out the magical necklace from his hanbok.

"Jimin? It means? H-huh?"

Flashback ends

"I was confused till yesterday, when I approached jimin and asked him about that."

Flashback

"Jimin, did you-?" I said, caressing my hand around of my neck and staring at hoseok, giving him the hint about the necklace in hoseok's neck.

"Umm hmm." He said, and my eyes widen. So I was right! He is an omega in real?!

"So, what we are going to do now?" I asked, and jimin pointed at one direction.

For some moments I did not understood, but soon when I did, I turned my gaze towards him again.

Seongja yoongi is the only one who can help us.

I thought to myself.

"Are you sure?"

"Umm hmm."

Flashback ends

"Then in night, we decided to meet him, to talk about the things he and both of your eomma and appa has hid from you and whole world since decades." I said, and turned my gaze towards him again, but my eyes widen when I found his eyes filled with tears.

"N-no! My eomma and appa can never lie to me! You are lying! I-i-"

"Hoseok calm down. Take deep breaths and think with calm mind-"

"NO!! HOW CAN I WHEN I JUST REALISED THAT MY WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE?! I WAS AN OMEGA SINCE BIRTH AND RAISED LIKE AN ALPHA?!"

"Hoseok they must be having some reaso-"

"Noo! I do not want to listen to anyone! I-i am not an o-omega! Perhaps this water has done something to me! I-i am not an omega. They cannot lie to m-" my eyes widen when his eyes got closed slowly, and he fainted.

I rushed towards him and held him in my arms, before he could drown in the pond.

"Beautiful! Beautiful! Wake up! Ugh I just found my mate and he has now fainted!" I said, patting on his cheek softly, but I know this truth was too much to handle for him.

.

.

.

"Jimin, did you and jungkook did something yesterday?" Asked taemin, sitting beside jimin and staring at him with a frown.

Jungkook, who was walking to somewhere, stopped when he heard his name mentioned, and hid behind of a pillar to listen to the conversation between of his mate and that alpha.

"No taemin San, we did not. Taehyung asked the same."

"Actually jungkook's scent is all over you today, and it is feeling like he has marked you." He said, and a small smirk formed on jungkook's lips when he listened to his words.