86

Henry insisted on carrying me over the threshold to the hotel room. "It's traditional to do so", he said chuckling as he picked me up and carried me into the hotel room. I laughed at him, and shook my head. He was adorable with all his romantic ideas. 

He put me down on the floor, very carefully, obviously worried he'd hurt me or the baby. I stood on my toes and kissed him. "Thank you for carrying me over the threshold, so I won't be haunted by evil spirits", I said jokingly. 

"It's actually proof that I will take good care of you and protect you forever", he huffed, pretending to be upset with me for laughing at him. 

"I'm sorry Henry, I know you will", I giggled and kicked my shoes off, to rest my tired, pregnant feet. "You can start with a foot massage", I laughed and went to look at the room we were staying in. I always checked the bed first and then the bathroom. This was a nice bathroom with a huge bathtub and shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my belly in profile looked out of this world. I had never thought I would see myself like that. I admired the curve of the belly, the roundness protecting my little girl. Henry came up behind me and put his arms around me, his hands resting on my stomach. He was looking at me in the mirror, a smile on his lips. 

"Mrs. Stiles, you are so fucking beautiful", he said into my hair, turning me around to face him. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. "I'm going to run you a bath, so you can rest a bit and I'll rub those tired feet of yours". I chuckled into his shoulder and looked up at him. 

"Thank you, my love", I pursed my lips, forcing him to bend down to kiss me. He had a way with his lips that I couldn't explain. It was like he got me drunk on his kisses, and I couldn't get enough. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. 

"Let me fix a bath for you. I promise we'll continue this", he kissed me once more, removing himself carefully like he was dismantling a bomb. 

***

He got the bath ready for me, while I unpacked the bag, Gayle had packed for me. It had clothes for the next morning, a toiletry bag and a couple of things she thought I would need. Henry called from the bathroom that the bath was ready. I went in there to see him sitting in the tub, comfortably leaning against the side, smiling his million dollar smile. He had lit candles and there were two glasses of non alcoholic apple cider on the edge of the tub. I smirked at him, sitting there looking like he was plotting all kinds of trouble. 

I went over to the tub and turned around, gesturing for him to unzip my dress. He quickly came to my assistance, holding my hair to the side and unzipping it as low as it went. He got a tiny peek of my underwear, making him gasp with excitement. I stepped away from the tub and let the dress fall to the floor, so he could see the lingerie Gayle had picked for me. It was a black lace, strapless bra with a bow on it, and the tiniest, see-through lace panties, I had ever worn. I had laughed when I first saw them, thinking they wouldn't fit anywhere on me. They hardly covered anything, but apparently that was the general idea. Henry looked at me, his eyes hungry, as he bit his lip and made a beckoning gesture. I lifted an eyebrow at him, pretending I didn't understand. He smirked at me, exaggerating the gesture, switching to using his entire hand. I took a step closer to the tub, and he kept waving me over. When I came within his reach, he hooked a finger in my bra, between my breasts and pulled me closer. 

"What do we have here?" He smirked at me, making me giggle. "I didn't know we were supposed to bring gifts!" He tried to untie the bow on the bra, but couldn't quite figure it out. He reached around me, looking for the bra clasp. There wasn't one. He looked puzzled and fumbled around, searching for an opening. It tickled, which made me laugh. He stopped and looked at me with an adoring expression. "You're adorable, you know?" 

I reached up underneath the bow on the bra, and showed him how it covered the clasp. He had an aha-moment and swiftly opened the bra, throwing it aside. His hand lingered on my chest, feeling my heartbeat. His eyes dropped to my ridiculously small panties. They left nothing to the imagination. "They don't look very comfortable, love. Let me help you out of them", he said with a smirk. He pulled me a little closer, tugged the waistband with both hands and ripped them apart. I gasped at the sound, but quickly found his mouth on mine. He helped me into the tub, kissing me hungrily, setting me on fire. My body was reacting to him the way it always did, I was unable to keep my hands and lips off him. He told me to lean back, so he could rub my feet, but I was having a hard time leaving his arms. 

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to unstick", I said, pretending to be stuck to him. He laughed and kissed me. 

"You don't have to, if you don't want to", he said, looking into my eyes. "I prefer you like this". I was in his lap, naked and exposed. He touched my cheek and rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip. "If our story ended right here, it would be a happy ending for me", he said and smiled. I nodded. 

"In more ways than one, probably", I said, laughing hard at his fake shocked expression. 

"Mrs. Stiles, you have a dirty mouth!" He exclaimed and kissed me. "Comes with the Stiles name..."