50

We rolled up to the place where the after-party was held. I woke, stretched and got ready to leave the limousine. 

"Let's go to the hotel, love", Henry whispered. "I just want to be alone with you". His eyes were earnest, but I couldn't help being worried that he was doing it for me and not because he wanted to. 

"It's okay, H. You don't have to miss out on the party, I just need to drink some water and lay off the drinks for a while", I smiled at him to assure him that it was fine.

He shook his head. "I want to go", he said and slid his hand up my back under my blazer, setting a thousand little nerve endings alight, sending shivers down my spine.

So we waved off the rest of the party and received a little hooting and teasing before shutting the door to go to the hotel. 

I was still sitting in Henry's lap, as the limousine took off. His hand was still under my blazer, caressing my back making me ache to just rip it off. His other hand came up to my cheek and he turned my face, so he could kiss me with so much passion it set my core on fire. 

I gestured towards the driver, "what about...?"

Henry shook his head. "He can't see or hear us unless we open the divider window. It's 100% soundproof. You could kill me back here and he wouldn't know", he winked at me. 

I smirked at him and he continued kissing me, his tongue softly intertwining with mine causing such an intense feeling of lust that I moaned. I wanted to shift position, so I was straddeling him,  but in stead he lifted me off his lap and encouraged me to lie down on the seat. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. "I always pay my debt", he smirked at me. 

My stomach was fluttering with the anticipation of what he was going to do, but also excitement, because it felt so public, even if it wasn't. The knowledge of the chauffeur being so close, but not able to see or hear us, was turning me on to my own surprise. 

Henry started by placing small kisses on my belly, teasingly looking up at me as I squirmed under his touch. He slowly pulled down my panties and removed them to shove them in his pocket. He smirked at me as he did, and I mimicked a surprised expression. He chuckled and stood over me for a moment, just looking at me, as if he was imprinting mental images of my body. Then he crouched own and slid his hands under my behind, his warm tongue finding my sweet spot. 

I didn't last long. I was already insanely turned on by his entire demeanor and the way he looked at me. There was something in his gaze, something I couldn't quite put into words. He would look at me like I was the most beautiful, spectacular and sexy woman in the world and in doing so he often made me feel like I was. When he looked at me like that, everything around me disappeared. I just wanted him, wanted to feel him on me, in me and all around me. 

He smirked at me when I was regaining my breath after reaching my climax with such a force that I cried out his name. I was happy the limousine was soundproof. He was still lying with his head between my legs, his hair tousled and his eyes sparkling like emeralds, as he looked at me. He was obviously feeling very happy with himself for causing me to scream out his name. 

"Was that good?" he asked, obviously teasing me, very well-aware that it was heaven.

"Mmhmm", I nodded and suddenly felt a little shy. 

"Are you blushing, Ellie?" He grinned, looking at me with an adoring expression.

I covered my face with my hands. 

"My my... I'll have to do that more often", he said while he got up and helped me sit up. He picked my pants up from the floor and offered to help me put them on. 

"Um, my panties?" I asked, holding out my hand for them. 

"They are mine", he smirked as he knelt down and helped me into my pants. 

***

We were checked into The Bellagio in a beautiful suite. It was just for one night, we'd be going back to LA in the morning. On the elevator ride up to our suite, Henry was smirking at me. 

"What?" I grinned shyly, knowing that he was up to something. 

"The sound of you crying out my name is stuck in my head", he said, his gaze lustful as he looked at me. I leaned up against the elevator wall and kept staring at him. I bit my lip and he took a deep breath. He looked like he was about to close the distance between us in the elevator, so I wiggled my finger at him. 

"We're almost there, don't start something we can't finish", I said playfully. He groaned at me, much to my amusement. 

"Can't I just kiss you?" he asked, putting on his most innocent expression. I shook my head and cocked an eyebrow at him. 

"You are being mighty cocky for someone who isn't wearing any panties", he said looking pleased with himself.

I pretended to be shocked at his words and played with the button on my pants. His eyes followed every little movement my hands made. I glided my hands down along the zipper of my pants, looking like I was about to touch myself, but instead I pretended to brush dust off my leg. 

He gasped out loud and stood with his mouth open, looking at me like I had offended him. I laughed and then the elevator dinged. The doors opened and Henry gestured for me to get out first. 

"Ladies first", he said and grabbed my behind, as I passed him. I made a little squeal and dashed down the hall, he chased after me to the door of our suite. I leaned up against the door, as he unlocked it. As soon as the lock on the door beeped, his lips crashed on mine, his mouth hot, his tongue in my mouth. 

We almost fell through the door, kissing and undressing in such a hurry, you would think our clothes were on fire. As soon as we were naked, Henry lifted me up and carried me to the bed. I locked my legs around him, making it easy for him to enter me, deeply. He let out a moan as I tightened my grip on him. He was kissing my neck, my breasts and returned to my mouth, moaning and out of breath. I bit his lip, making him shiver. He started making small moans, and quickened his pace until he lifted his face to look into my eyes as he came.