" Mihir, make sure everything is settled well," I ordered him. He saluted me, making me shake my head at his antics. And he's the father of four grown ass children.

" Make sure you arrange everything on the tables, nothing should be left, do you get that?" I heard my mother instructing the servants.

" Swati, I've prepared badaam halwa for her, do you think she'll like it?" I heard Zaira say, as I turned my head towards her. It almost took my breath away, she's wearing a saari. I have seen her in it only a few times, due to business, she usually wears suits most of the time.

" She will love it," Lekha told her, grinning herself. They look so excited to meet her.

All our belongings are moved inside the mansion, thanks to Abhimanyu for the late entry. These days, I couldn't sleep at all. My mind always wonders about how I failed my daughter.

Imagine having a daughter who you love to moon and back, only for her to be taken away right under your nose. And after all these years, when I finally met her, she was tortured and molested. It's such a shame that I couldn't protect the only daughter of our family, who was supposed to be the most pampered child. And that too, she is my daughter.

" Dad, anyone's coming?" I heard Ahaan say. I turned around to see Arhaan, Ahaan and Armaan dressed beautifully in traditional sherwanis.

" Your sister is coming back," I told him with a smile.

" Really!?"

" What," Arhaan said. " Dad, you didn't tell me?" He exclaimed.

" Abhimanyu was not sure about it, he told me just yesterday. He's going to come back with her, " I told him.

" Oh my god, I will see her now, my baby sister, " Ahaan chuckled excitedly. " I'm kinda excited too," Armaan spoke happily.

" No excitement for big brother?" I asked him.

He chuckled, " I got plenty."

I laughed at his reply. Oh boy, you did get plenty.

" Yeah, bring them. I want them perfect, if she complains, you're fired," I heard my dad say.

" Hey, bring me those. Lekha, do you think she'll like it," I heard Shyam say from a distance.

" Looks like she's the favorite," Armaan spoke curiously.

" Only girl in our hundred-male-population family, what do you expect?" Kabir snickered.

" On the top of that, she's coming back after eleven and half something years," Sameer told, looping an arm around Armaan's shoulder.

" How old is she?" Armaan asks. Kabir thought, " Twelve this year right?"

Arhaan nodded.

" We all missed her childhood," Armaan spoke, making my heart clench.

I missed everything, the first day of her school, her tantrums, her childishness, everything. And now, she doesn't even speak, the irony.

" Look's like they're here."

Armaan Singhania's POV

I woke up today at six, which was too early for me. I, anyway, went downstairs only to see the hustle and bustle of people running around this mansion; where I shifted two days back with my whole family. I can't help but say; this mansion is very alluring.

Someone literally shoved some clothes in my hands, forcing me to change after taking a bath.

I did.

When I came out of the room, I saw Arhaan bhai with Ahaan and asked him about the chaos; he had no clue. We went towards the hall together, where we saw dad and asked him the same.