Alone here

Dream was the first time wake up and grabbed his phone, trying to not wake George up who was laying close to Dream. His forehead was gently pressed against Dream's shoulder, but he wasn't laying on it so Dream figured he'd just wait for George to wake up.

In the meantime he decided he would just watch Netflix on his phone. He didn't want to wake George up so he put subtitles on and turned his volume off completely.

Dream really hoped George would be onboard with the idea of going home soon. Dream wanted to show George all the places he had spoken about before and just wanted to be able to experience new things and places with George.

Unexpectedly, George had just lifted his head up onto Dream's shoulder and just laid on his collarbone. Dream looked over at George to see if he was awake, which he was. George didn't look away from Dream's phone screen though, as he just continued watching the show Dream had forgotten about.

Dream turned up the volume and tilted the phone screen to face George more than him, as he was barely even focusing on the show anyways, he was focusing on how George looked. Whenever there was a black screen on the phone, he could see George was upset about something.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked. George looked up at Dream, despite not being able to see him very well due to the angle and position they were in.

"I don't know." When Dream heard that, he knew he was upset. George never directly said he was upset, so when he heard that he knew exactly what he meant by it.

"What's wrong?" Dream sat up along with George, who looked down and picked st the skin around his nails. He fell silent for a while and seemed like he didn't know how to word it. Dream just put his hand on George's hand and stopped him from picking at his thumb. He held his hand and rubbed his thumb in small circles around his knuckles.

"I hate it here, I just want to go home." He looked up at Dream and immediately looked away. Dream understood how George felt, of course all they ever wanted was to be together and be able to just touch each other whenever or speak whenever without having to call or text.

"What do you mean by hate it?" Dream asked, knowing there was definitely more George wanted to get off his chest. George tugged at the inside of his bottom lip with his teeth and sat in silence again.

"I feel alone here. I know you're here with me right now, so I shouldn't feel alone, but it's not home, is it? I don't like it here." George looked up at Dream before looking away at the ground again. Dream. pulled George into a hug by his hand and just held onto him as tight as he possibly could.

"I was looking at flights to go home last night, I didn't book any but when do you want to go home?" Dream mumbled from the crook of George's neck. George didn't say anything a moment once again, he just breathed in and hugged Dream even tighter.

"As soon as possible." He mumbled. Dream rubbed his hand up and down George's back before George pulled away. Dream didn't want to let go from George, he likes the fact he could just hold George now, he did say he'd give up forever to touch him and now he couldn't stop.

"That would be tomorrow." He said, holding George's hands once again. George shook his head and hummed in disagreement.

"I don't wanna go tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere first. So do the day after." Dream wondered what this place was and thought about if George mentioned anything in the past, but they only ever spoke about what would happen in Florida as they never intended on both being in the UK together.

"Where would that be?" Dream smiled because George was trying to hide his smile. It was clear it was something George really wanted to do because he wouldn't be smiling and blushing so much.

"It's a surprise." He simply said, laying back down. Dream didn't lay down as he wanted to watch TV and knew he'd fall asleep if he laid down so he grabbed the TV remote. He put the show they were previously watching on and saw George sit up too.

The brunette ever so slightly began scooting closer to Dream every few seconds, until Dream just sat as close as he possibly could next to George.

George leaned his head against Dream's shoulder. Dream kept his hands on his own lap as he watched the movie, but George eventually managed to interlock his own hand with Dream's at some point.

842 words

short chapter as the next one is gonna be long!!

idk how plane tickets work or anything like that so let's just pretend this is totally what happens