Flight

Dream left a note on Sapnap's door explaining everything. He explained he was going to visit George for a while and he was also going to be back in 2 weeks, if George didn't want him there probably sooner. He also mentioned he would call when his plane landed, so hopefully that was enough to keep Sapnap calm.

Dream was panicking while at the airport though because he realized how stupid he was to even consider flying over, especially going through with the idea. It was all too late, he had just gone through security and his plane was almost ready to go, so he had to speed walk over to the waiting area nearest to where he needed to be.

As he was waiting, he decided to check his social medias. He hadn't been online for a while so he thought he should tweet something out to let everyone know he was okay and was just busy. Thankfully, he had videos pre-filmed and the editing done on them all so he would call Sapnap and get him to post it from his PC when he got to the UK.

Dream turned his phone off after tweeting and looked around. He could feel his heart in his throat and his thoughts telling him to turn back, but it was too late.

He knew it was too late when he found himself walking in the plane with his suitcases. George hopefully would let him sleep on the couch, if he didn't want him sleeping on the couch he'd just sleep on the floor, no matter what he had to sleep in he'd do it if it meant he didn't sleep in George's bed. He already fell asleep plenty of times in George's bed at home, he didn't want to sleep in George's actual bed.

Dream quickly apologized to a few people he bumped into as he tried to get to his seat. He hoped no one would sit next to him as it would be awkward sitting next to a stranger for 8 hours.

Dream found his seat and put his headphones on immediately as people around him were shouting over seats. He dreaded the flight there, but it would all be worth it in the end, and he also had 8 hours to think about what he could say or do, knowing it would all leave his mind the second he saw George.

Dream ignored what was going on around him and questioned everything he was going to do. He wondered if he should go in for a hug, knowing a kiss wasn't the best option. He wondered if it was even worth going through all this because George could easily kick him off his doorstep.

Dream continued to let the thoughts flood as people continued to shout around him, he assumed an argument was happening over a seat, so he kept facing away as the flight attendant tried to resolve the issue.

Dream decided to quickly check his messages to see if George had said something. No matter what George said he'd still have to fly over because he was on the plane already, and they would also be able to discuss it in person.

So far, everything was going alright. The people arguing had stopped and found their seats, and Dream was starting to calm down and try to drown out the thoughts with some music.

Of course, he didn't want to play anything sad because he'd somehow relate it to George and would get upset by it, so he played some upbeat songs that made him feel happy and reminded him of happy memories. He was trying to drown out the thoughts of George, but the happy ones were okay, which is why he was thinking of the time George and Sapnap were drunk singing together on a call once.

He smiled to himself and looked out the window as the plane took off, sighing in relief as he was finally on his way.

Dream was still quite upset at the fact he was having to fly out to see George, but as long as they were okay with each other in the end, he didn't mind. It would be hard having to talk to George in person even though he had prepared for what to say for every possible scenario, but at the end of the day communication with George was all he wanted. He just wanted his best friend back and he was willing to do anything to get him back.

It was just a 8 hours until he could see George.

787 words

these next two will be so much better, longer and detailed, sorry i lied this sucks 😭