Love on the beach

long chapters because it's the final ones!!

Dream was woken up by George, who was tapping him on his nose repeatedly for a while. He eventually woke up and grabbed George's hand, gently pushing it away from his face.

"What time is it?" Dream groaned, sitting up while rubbing his eyes. George kicked the blankets off himself and sat by the edge of the bed.

"Like 8AM." George seemed like he had been awake for a while because he was quite energetic, whereas Dream wanted to go back to sleep.

"I'm too tired." Dream gently grabbed George's t-shirt and tugged it, signalling George to get back in bed with him, but he just shook his head and stood up.

"Well, I'm getting up." George said, turning around to face Dream, who groaned in annoyance. He didn't want to beg George to stay, but he also really did want him to.

"Just a few more minutes... Please stay." Dream pleaded, stopping George in his tracks. He turned around and looked at Dream with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, Dream immediately knowing how amusing this was for George

"What did you say?" George said, almost laughing at how he was going to make Dream repeat it.

"I'm not gonna beg for you to stay." Dream scoffed, pulling the blankets back over himself before facing the other way.

"Alright, I'll go make breakfast then." George shrugged his shoulders and went to walk off, but Dream sighed and rolled his eyes. He turned around and sat up, dropping the blankets down onto his lap as he face palmed himself.

"Please, can you stay?" He sighed, looking at George in annoyance at how he was embarrassing himself so much. George looked at Dream, and then at the door, which made Dream loose a bit of hope.

"Fine." George said, walking back over to the bed. Dream smiled and moved over while lifting the blankets up for George.

"Why do you want me to get in bed with you anyways?" George asked as Dream wrapped his arms around George, spooning him.

"Feels weird sleeping without you." He mumbled in the crook of George's neck, where he started to gently plant little kisses. George turned around, meaning they were extremely close because Dream was previously spooning him.

"Dream."

"George."

"Before you told me you liked me, did you ever think about the future?" George rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. Dream looked at him and scooted closer, laying on his side so he could look at George's side profile.

"What do you mean... like did I ever think of our future together?" Dream was a little confused at first, they hadn't had a conversation like this before. They had conversations similar on call, but that was before they were dating and confessed, so it felt like they were even closer.

"Yeah." George said, shuffling a little closer to Dream. As Dream went to speak, George laid on his chest. Dream brought a hand to George's hair and started running his hands through his hair.

"Sometimes, It would usually be after we called." Dream breathed, trying to not think about how upset he would get over his feelings. He was happy now, and he kept reminding himself that because he was dating George

"Are you ready to get up?" George sat up and looked down at Dream, who just pulled him back down. George tried to look behind him to see Dream, but Dream was hugging him.

"Please?" Dream mumbled. George wiggled around so he was facing Dream, and looked at him. Dream looked at his lips for a split second, before looking into his eyes.