Seen

Dream woke up in the car, it was unlocked thankfully and it was still day time so he must've only fell asleep for an hour or so. It was fine by him because it meant he still had some other things he could do, before returning back to sleep in an actual bed rather than against the car door.

He got out and sluggishly walked over to the front door, where he saw Sapnap in the living room watching TV with Patches curled up on his lap. He grabbed his phone off the table and walked upstairs in his room. The TV was too loud for Sapnap to even notice him by the looks of things, so Dream quickly grabbed some water and went straight into his room.

At first, he immediately wanted to check his phone to see if there was something there, but he stopped himself before he even clicked on George's contact. He realized what he was doing and turned his phone off, putting it faced down on the nightstand so he wouldn't get distracted.

It wasn't hard to do per say, it was just annoying for him. He knew George hadn't texted him, but a part of his brain was making him feel like he did. Dream managed to just face the other way and stare at the wall. He saw the door open and assumed it was Sapnap coming to check up on him, but it was actually Patches.

"Patches, hi." He smiled as she jumped up onto the bed. Dream watched her walk around for a while before turning to lay back down as he decided to just let Patches do whatever. That was until he heard her jump up onto the nightstand, where the phone and a bottle of water was.

Thankfully, Dream was quick enough to stop the water from spilling everywhere, but his phone fell on the floor. He sighed and picked Patches up, putting her in the bed so she wouldn't cause anymore ness, and then grabbed his phone.

Patches seemed to take an interest in what Dream had as she started to paw at his phone. Dream went to put his phone down on the nightstand to grab a cat toy to play with Patches, but his phone buzzed.

It was on do not disturb and that only meant one thing; George had either sent a message or was typing. Dream quickly typed in his password as quick as possible and clicked on George's contact to see him typing, but then it stopped.

It stopped and started a few more times, before stopping entirely.

Dream
can i call you?

It seemed dumb to ask but he had already hit sent and there was no going back now. There was nothing stopping him from calling George right now and seeing if he'd pick up be he thought it was more respectful to ask as it might put pressure on him to pick up.

George had seen the message almost immediately, but hadn't answered once again. Dream didn't want to keep bugging him, he so badly wanted to talk to George but he knew he shouldn't keep bothering him as it wasn't going to get him anywhere. Though, it was a good sign as George had actually gave some sort of response, which was unfortunately leaving Dream on read. Not the type of response Dream was hoping for, but he had gotten one.

It felt bittersweet.

George had finally seen his message, but on the day he was supposed to come over? It just felt so unnecessarily hurtful. Dream didn't know if George leaving him on read or typing then not typing was worse. It felt horrible to know he could loose George, but then again, he didn't want to rush George into giving him a response.

George wasn't going to reply so Dream just turned his phone off and gave up. He heard his phone buzz a few times before stopping entirely. Patches clearly hadn't gave up on pawing at Dream's phone, because it happened again, just this time, Dream caught it.

Still no reply from George, as expected. He was 4336 miles away, there was no way he could do anything except feel horrible. He wanted to cry, but no tears would fall. He just ended his laying there, hugging his pillow while staring at his phone that he had placed on the nightstand.

Dream loved George, he wanted to hide these feelings away for good now that he had confessed and caused a problem, but he just kept thinking about George. How he made him laugh, how attractive he was, how much it meant to just talk to him. 

If Dream could have anything in the world right now, he would choose to hug George. Hold him close, and just have him in his presence.

He did say he'd give up forever to touch him, that's how much he loved George. Even the simplest tap on the shoulder would be enough for Dream, he just wanted to know what it would be like to be able to go up to George know he's there. To know he could hug him whenever he wanted.

He was left on seen, so he didn't know why he was laying there day dreaming about meeting George. He wasn't tired anymore, which means he had probably been oversleeping too much because he thought the stress was tiredness.

He just wanted a hug from George. He didn't want a hug from anyone else, it wouldn't compare to a hug from George because George was all he wanted. Dream knew he shouldn't be falling for George even more as he didn't even fly out to meet up yesterday. All he needed was that one hug.

Dream could be given 100,000 hugs from people, and it wouldn't be enough.

1 hug from George would be everything he's ever wanted.

985 words