Home

Sapnap was singing at the top of his lungs still as he pulled into the driveway. Dream had his hands covering George's eyes so George wouldn't just look out the window at it. It was awkward trying to keep George's eyes covered in the car as they had to be close. Of course, they had been extremely close together for a while now, but Dream was too scared to get close with him as they weren't officially in a relationship, and Sapnap was there.

"I wonder if the fireworks are still in that cupboard." Sapnap said while getting out the car. Dream awkwardly shuffled forward as he kept his hands covering George's eyes. With some help from Sapnap, George was finally out the car and was standing in front of their home. Dream stood next to George and looked at his smile, before counting down.

"3...2...1..." Dream let go and watched George's smile somehow even grow wider. Dream wasn't even looking at the hoped he was staring at George and wasn't even trying to hide it. He was looking at his lips, how they parted into a perfect smile, he was then looking at his eyes, realizing he could see very slight tears forming in them.

Dream was currently in a world of his own. He was awestruck at how happy and perfect George was, it was like everything was in slow motion. George was saying things but they were all muffled to Dream.

"Of course you made it green." Dream finally heard something clearly and snapped out of his moment. He looked at the house and then back at George before laughing.

"Would you prefer me change it to green and blue?" Dream turned and looked at George who tried to hide his smirk while looking at Sapnap. Dream really wanted to just hug George, he felt awkward to ask even though they had shared a bed for multiple nights in a row.

"I say we should have a group hug." Sapnap said running over. It seemed like Sapnap noticed as Sapnap gave Dream a look before pulling them both into a hug. Dream hugged back and thought about what to tell Sapnap. He was obviously going to have to tell him about what happened at some point as it would be suspicious to not tell him anything.

"I'm gonna help George unpack all of his stuff, do you want to help?" Dream said, walking over to the front of the car to access the suitcases.

"Nope, I'm gonna look for the fireworks." Sapnap said running off. Dream and George looked at each other and scoffed as they picked up a suitcase each. Dream took another one out as George attempted to hold on three suitcases at once.

"Do you want help with that?" Dream said, standing behind George, who was startled at first, but he turned around. He looked up at Dream, confusing him as George was just staring at him. Just as Dream was about to say something to break this silence, George hugged him.

George was just hugging him out of the blue, and possibly at risk of Sapnap seeing them, but at the same time it probably wouldn't be too suspicious as it could be a very emotional moment for him.

The hug didn't last too long, but it did last longer than any normal hug should. It did remind Dream that they loved each other, and it felt unreal. It was one of those moments where he realized he was actually in love.

"Let's go unpack." Dream said, mainly to stop himself from staring at George for even longer. Dream took the third suitcase George was struggling to carry and walked behind him as George practically sprinted to the front door.

Dream followed him and walked over to the stairs, watching George try to drag them up. Dream laughed and did the same, but somehow more efficiently.

It took them a while to get up the stairs due to bursting into fits of laughter from how much they were struggling to carry them up the stairs, which was caused by them laughing so much. Despite that, they eventually got to George's room.