Kitchen

Dream and George got home pretty late because they were driving around while talking about their relationship and what they would do. They both agreed on telling Sapnap, that lead to Dream confessing to George he had Sapnap a few things when George wasn't responding to him, which lead to George leaving countless apologies.

By the time they got home Sapnap was asleep so they both decided to go to sleep together themselves in Dream's room.

Currently, they were cooking breakfast downstairs together, Dream trying to listen to George's preference of having his bacon cooked, but it was extremely difficult for him for some reason.

"How are you more awake than me?" George yawned, stepping back into a corner where the two counters were,

"Because I went to sleep as soon as I got home, you didn't." Dream flipped the bacon over and laughed as George scoffed, hopping up onto the counter. He kicked hos legs back and forth as Dream cooked, but Dream just put the heat on a low and walked over to George. He put a hand either side of George on the counter. Currently, they were eye level, and it was obvious they were going to end up kissing at some point in these few moments.

"Whatever." George sighed closing his eyes as he leaned forward, his head pressing against Dream's chest while he looked down at the floor. Dream was a little scared to do it, and tried to even stop himself but he still ended up bringing his hand to George's hair to play with it.

"I don't know what to do today." Dream began, wondering what to do. He knew he wanted to speak to Sapnap at some point about his relationship with George, but other than that he had no idea what he wanted to do for the remainder of the day.

"Watch TV all day." George lifted his head up with a smile, while Dream let out a light hearted scoff with a smile. He shook his head and put his hands back down either side of George.

"No, we should do something productive." George groaned and brought his hands up to Dream's shoulders, where he gently shook him back and forth to jokingly show his frustration. 

"Productivity is boring." The brunette rolled his eyes and still shaking Dream lightly. Dreamput his right hand on George's hand and gently rubbed it with his thumb. He still wasn't over the fact they were officially a couple so whenever George touched him he felt so flustered. 

"What's your idea on what to do then?" He tilted his head to the side slightly as he watched George pretend to obnoxiously think. They both giggled a little before George acted like he had a light bulb over his head, causing them to laugh even more.

"Stay like this." George held Dream's hands and placed them on his waist, returning his own hands back to Dream's shoulders. Dream did want to stay like that, but he did need to get one thing out the way first.

"Even while the bacon burns?" Dream turned to face the bacon, knowing it wasn't going to be burnt but it still made George let go of Dream's shoulders so he could turn off the heat. Dream quickly leaned over and turned it off, as George kicked his legs back and forth while patiently waiting for Dream to sort the cooking out. 

Before they knew it Dream was back to standing in front of George with his hands either side of his waist. Unfortunately for them both, they heard Sapnap open his bathroom door while yawning. Dream went to take a step back, not wanting them to get caught but George did the total opposite.

He very quickly pulled Dream back towards him and kissed him. Dream didn't know exactly what to do at first because he was scared they'll get caught, but George seemed to not mind clearly, so he kissed back. George had a firm grip on the fabric of Dream's hoodie as he pulled him closer, while Dream had a gentle grip on George's waist.

Of course, they both didn't want to get caught making out in the kitchen together, so when they heard Sapnap walk down the stairs, they pulled away. George gently pushing Dream back over to the cooker so he could pretend he was cooking.

Dreams face was bright red, he knew it because he could feel how warm his face was. He didn't know about George as he hadn't looked at him yet, especially as Sapnap entered the kitchen.

"What're you cooking?" Sapnap asked, standing next to Dream, who tried to look away but stopped because that meant he'd have to face George, which would make his red face even redder.

"Woah, you're like so red." Sapnap laughed, leaning forward while looking at Dream. George burst into laughter, pretending he had just noticed but in reality he caused it.

"It's just hot. I'm wearing a jumper you guys are wearing shirts." Dream quickly made an excuse up, not wanting to tell Sapnap they were dating just yet.

"Whatever, can I have some of that bacon though?" Sapnap said, putting some butter on some bread as Dream put bacon on the bread he had already prepared. Dream nodded and scooped the bacon up, putting it on.

Sapnap went to walk off but Dream tapped his shoulder and stopped him. He looked at George for a moment, almost immediately looking away due to knowing his blush would come back.

"Can I talk to you later about something?" Dream asked, intentionally infront of George so if he wanted to change his mind he could speak up about it when Sapnap was away.

"Yeah, sure." Sapnap said, shrugging his shoulders as he walked off. Dream turned around and handed him the plate of food, while George tilted his head to the side and did a sarcastic smile.

"You could've got us caught." Dream said as he watched George shrug and take a bite out of his sandwich. Dream put his plate on the counter as he wanted to talk to George instead.

"You're gonna tell him anyway." He smiled, jokingly annoying Dream, who just found it funny. George put his plate down to and out a hand over his mouth as he chewed his food. Dream thought about what he'd tell Sapnap for a moment, but realized he should probably plan it out with George.

"What do you want me to tell him?" Dream asked, his hand resting on George's waist. It was like his waist was a magnet to Dream's hand because Dream couldn't take his hands off him.

"I don't mind. As long as I don't have to tell him because I don't want him teasing me or something stupid like that." It seemed to Dream like that was George not wanting to feel embarrassed.

"Want me to tell him that? Dream asked, reviving a hum of approval as George took another bite out of his sandwich. Dream nodded and looked around for something to do, but went he went to walk off George wrapped his legs around Dream's, stopping him from walking off.

Dream looked at him with a face of confusion, but George got off the counter and looked down, before just hugging Dream.

"What's this for?" Dream asked, as it seemed pretty random. Sure, they were flirting and making out a few minutes ago but this felt a lot more fond. It felt like this had more emotion to it.

"Because I can." George laughed, sounding like he was trying to hide the reason but covering it up with some sass. Dream played it off too, understanding George might not want to share just yet.

"You're such an idiot." Dream said, running his hands through George's hair as he hugged him tightly.

1344 words

got a little lazy with this one sorry, recently ive been going to bed at like 2-3am and waking up at 6-7am so it's a little hard to stay focused 😭