Torque • 35

🚨 Rough Smut! 🚨

🚨 Rough Smut! 🚨

Walking up to the Elite building I couldn't of felt more than ecstatic to finally be back home again.

With the exhaustion eating away at me along with my mentality over my cousins sudden death has left my ass completely drained.

Mine and Diesels welcome committee that are waiting for us at the front stoop of the Elite building consist of all of our friends that are smiling at the both of us as we both tirelessly saunter up to them.

The only ones that is missing from their little welcoming group that I can see is Haze and Bran.

As we both make our way up to them with our suitcases in hand I can't help but to search around for my beautiful missing mate. I have been longing to cast my weary eyes upon her
during our entire long ass flight.

I was so damn certain that she would be the very first person that would happily welcome us back home but unfortunately I apparently was just fooling myself into believing that she might have actually cared enough to greet me on my return.

"Welcome home brother." Ark tells me enthusiastically as he pulls me toward him for a manly bro hug while patting me on my back generously.

At least someone seems to be excited to see me.

I drop my suitcase to my side quickly to return his hug back to him briefly.

While everyone is welcoming us both back home with great exuberance I try my best to hide my disappointment over Hazes absence.

Before I even have a semblance of a chance to even question them on the whereabouts of my missing mate Ark abruptly jumps into a long winded explanation of what occurred to them during our absence.

As he goes on and on describing to me about the Goddesses surprising visit with them last night and Jays emotional dilemma over his feelings toward Haze, the longing that I have stirring within me over me seeing the the main subject of our discussion grows even more impatient.

"Where is Haze?" I ask him abruptly as I interrupted him rudely right in the middle of his explanation.

It's not that I don't care about what happened between all of them last night but I'm very anxious to finally set my eyes on my mate.

"She's had a very bad day Torq. We did get the situation under control with Stew and his puppets while you two were gone but Izzy is still a major thorn in her side still apparently." Tee forlornly discloses to me.

"What happened to her?" My brother ask Tee from beside him curiously. He has the same concern for her shadowed behind his eyes as I do.

"Izzy thought that it would be funny if she put some chewed up bubble gum into Hazes hair like some pubescent child. Luckily, she only got it stuck on the bottom section of her hair but Haze had to trim her hair because of it." Bray explains to us sadly.