Diesel • 24

Lifting Haze up in the air bridal style as soon as we entered the hallway I rushed us off to my bedroom with her lightly giggling up at me

The excitement coursing through me at the very idea of having her all to myself after all of this time is beyond maddening.

I kick open my bedroom door with my boot then slam it shut behind me with the same gusto as I did while opening it.

Swiftly walking us over to my bed I gently throw Haze down on top of my mattress as we both hurriedly strip right out of our clothing with extreme urgency like our very own lives depended on the very idea of it.

When Haze was completely bare ass naked before me on my bed I nearly tumbled over as I viewed her luscious body while I was trying to remove my jeans off of my leg.

My jeans somehow got tangled up in my frenzy to strip them right off of me.

I rapidly kick the pant leg off of my leg that was wrapped around my ankle frustratingly.

Kicking them across the room after I got untangled from them I quickly turn all of my direct attention to the vixen that's laying upon my bed so damn sexily.

Her elbows are propping her up on the mattress with her legs pulled straight up to her tiny waist.

I burn all of her into my memory bank, not wanting to miss a single succulent inch of her divine body.

My cock is harder than fucking stone as I take all of her in. I even began to drool slightly when I watch her voluptuous breast rise and fall along with her breathing while her lustful golden spiraling eyes devour me just standing here before her at her complete mercy.

Dropping my hand down to my aching cock I start to rhythmically stroke it slowly while emitting a hungry growl over toward her.

"Play with that sweet ass cunt for daddy." I huskily command of her.

Her eyebrows creases down for a second before she initially does what I demanded of her.

I keep my heated stare right on her as I watch her hand slowly progress it's way down to her beautiful little ripe smooth cunt for my own entertainment.

Steadily stroking my own dick at a leisurely pace I beam down at her coyly as she begins to use two of her slender fingers in a circular motion right on top of that little sensitive bud of hers.

When she throws her head back from the intensity of her fingering herself I pick up my leisurely pace to urgent strokes on my stiff cock with desire shooting right straight through me.

Hearing her let out a little fucking sexy ass mewl is the one catalyst that drove me to finally take her as my fucking own.

Dropping my hand away from my hardened dick I slide right on top of the mattress to get right in between her opened legs.