Torque • 2

This has to be the most ludicrous bullshit that I have ever heard of in my entire fucking life

They have us all crammed up in this gymnasium just standing around here looking like some pathetic idiots and feeling exactly just like prize winning cattle that's been set up to sell off in a damn beef auction.

Just a bunch of my fellow students who are acting like a bunch of damn morons that are desperately wanting to find their own damn mate.

If it wasn't fully mandatory for us to attend this laughable shitshow then my ass definitely wouldn't be in here.

Who the hell wants a damn mate anyway? It's just someone that you would inevitably have to be saddled with for the rest of your damn life. Having the same old pussy everyday of my life is not something that I could ever envision myself enjoying.

I would be bored off of my ass with the same old chic every fucking day.

I will chose whomever I want to be with, I won't allow some stupid ass fates to decide for me on who my mate should be or who I can be with.

If I ever do run across my damn mate or in my case my chosen one then I would deny their ass right there on the fucking spot. I refuse to be tied down like that.

I'm happy with the woman that I'm currently seeing anyway, it's not that we're officially dating or anything like that. Hell no. I just use her ass whenever I feel the need to get laid or to relieve some of my tension.

I don't tolerate any type of girlfriends, I don't want some whiny ass chic hanging all over me just for my high ranking clout and popularity.

I'm the type of man who uses them for a while and when I grow tired of them I just toss them all away. I may chose to send them off to my brothers in arms for them to be able to get a chance at devouring up my sloppy seconds.

That is if they want them after I'm done with them.

I could care less about their little precious feelings either. They are just some way that I basically use to pass my time away here until I'm able to get my ass out of this damn pathetic high school.

That's why I think that this mate drop assembly is for the damn birds. I have better use of my damn time than just sitting around here wasting my precious time on finding a damn useless mate.

As I sit on the bleachers observing all of these anxious fools around me I spy my bother in arms across the way talking to one of our other brothers. A new warrior to our little group of the Elite.

I watch them closely with a keen eye as another new warrior clambers up to my brother in arms, my Lead Captain Arken, They make a very impressive trio together. The new warriors seem to fit right into our allusive group.

They are twins to be exact, both are vampires like me, with the exception of me also being a demon, they both seem to be exactly what we are looking for in the Elite.