Haze • 6

These guys at this school, from what I've noticed about them lately are acting extremely odd

It's only been a few days since I started at this high school and it seems like everywhere that I turn I keep bumping into the same old guys.

Not only do I have these gorgeous guys acting somewhat strange around me I also have that damn irritating Izzy Blanks on my ass constantly.

I haven't done anything to this crazy ass girl but if she keeps getting up in my face like she did at lunch I will definitely have no other choice but to put her in her own damn place.

Stew has been ignoring me since the night of that awful party that he nearly forcefully dragged me to. He won't even look at me directly in my eyes. I kind of feel sorry for him though after the way that Ark handled him at that party but in all actuality it was a giant turn on for me. He just looked so damn hot just standing there being all protective and manly.

Then when Ark gently touched my shoulder I completely panicked. I honestly thought that it was him. I thought that he had finally found me after all of these years.

It scared me so much that I just took off running straight out of the party and back into my room.

I felt so awful about it afterwards. Knowing that it was only Ark who was the one whom touched me did put me at ease but when I saw the devastation in his eyes after my reaction toward him touching me I just wanted to kick myself.

He has me jumping at shadows.

I'm tired of always having to look over my shoulder, I'm tired of always being scared, I'm just simply tired of all of it and all because of him.

And after that night of the party all of the famous Elite guys started acting oddly strange whenever they were around me.

I can't quite explain how I feel about all of this especially when Tee stood up for me against Izzy's trash talk in the lunchroom and then that guy Jaylen spoke up for me just out of nowhere.

I have no idea exactly why any of them would defend me like they did but I'm truly grateful to them for doing it because Izzy was about to get the worst ass kicking of her short life if she kept wagging her damn tongue at me like she was doing.

Needless to say this first week at Cranston High has been a very confusing and stressful week for me.

That's why I'm so glad that today is Saturday finally. Two days that I get to just relax and try to come to terms with my new life now.

Expect for the date that I am suppose to go on tonight with Tee. I almost forgot all about it until I saw him out in the hallway earlier today. He quickly reminded of our upcoming date. He seemed so excited that I just couldn't let him down.

That's why at this moment I'm standing in the doorway of my giant walk-in closet trying to determine what I should be wearing for tonight's date.

It's not like I have a humongous variety of choices to chose from either.