Arken • 10

An entire week and a half has passed since Haze informed us of everything and the happiness that I feel whenever I get a chance to be around her is so overwhelming but in a damn good way

She is all that I can even think about, she's all that I can even concentrate on.

Even during my classes I have often found myself drifting off to just wistfully daydream about her.

Everyday for almost two weeks now we have either all ended up at Hazes room or at mine. Sometimes, if I'm lucky enough I actually get to spend some time with her all by myself.  Especially after everyone else finally leaves my living quarters while leaving only me and Haze behind.

Those are definitely the moments I treasure the most. Those are the moments I live for.

We have grown so much closer over the span of these last few weeks with our late night talks that it even surprises me just how close we have actually gotten. But I'm not going to complain about it one damn but.

Haze has ended up being exactly what I wanted in every damn way. I couldn't ask for a more perfect girlfriend.

No one could.

As the bell tolls for our final period of the day I race straight out of class anxious to get back to my room.

We are all attending a house party that one of my friends that lives in town is throwing for the football kickoff game starter tonight.

It took some major ass pleading from me and the rest of the guys for us to be able to convince Haze to finally agree to attend this party with us tonight.

But thankfully after some major begging and pleading she did up finally agreeing to be our date.

I can't wait to see what she's going to wear to this little shindig of Wesley's. I bet it's something hot and sexy. I know that her and Dayna, even after the Shay fiasco, went out shopping the other day for her some new clothes. I even volunteered to pay for everything for her but she adamantly refused to take a damn dime from me.

The hardheaded girl has a set mind of her own. One that I find myself genuinely liking.

Scrambling into my living quarters in a rapid rush, I make my way into my shower to get an early start on getting ready for tonight's party.