nights like this ; bang chan + lee felix

skz chan x reader x felix
warnings : none
desc : where chan and felix spend a relaxing night with their boyfriend after a tiring day
( a/n ) a smaller shot requested on tumblr :]

⠀

chan sighed in content, his head laying comfortably in his boyfriend's lap. he'd been watching y/n play video games for a couple hours now. the familiar sounds of the controller's joysticks filled his ears while he relaxed in y/n's embrace.

chan smiled up at him, almost entranced. he loved watching the way y/n's eyes would focus and his brows would knit together in determination.

"are you staring at me?" y/n asked. despite the sudden question to his partner, his gaze refused to break from the tv in front of their shared bed.

"alwavs assume i'm staring at you, yes."

y/n laughed.

"stop being cute. you'll distract me."

chan was about to protest until one of y/n's hands left his controller to gently stroke his hair. chan's eyes closed at the sensation. his boyfriend's fingers trailing through his hair never failed to bring a relaxed grin to his lips.

"when did felix say he's getting off work today?" y/n asked before he brought his hand back to his controller.

"mm, at seven i think. he should be home soon," chan answered.

"he's home now," felix's voice suddenly joined.

both the boys' heads whipped around to see their other boyfriend standing at the open bedroom door. felix threw his work bag aside and flopped down beside them on the bed.

"baby! we didn't even hear you come in," y/n chimed. felix let out a silent laugh before exchanging kisses with both of them.

"how was work, love?" chan questioned, laying his head back on y/n's lap. felix sighed and laid his own head on y/n's chest, all three now cuddling up together.

"tiring. customer service is tiring. i need a night to recharge with you guys."

y/n looked down at felix with a small frown. he set his controller aside after exiting his game, done for the night.

"what do you wanna do tonight then, bub?"

"mm.. cuddle. just cuddle," felix replied.

"i think we can arrange that," chan joked. "are you done with games, y/n?"

y/n nodded while hanging one arm over felix's torso, the other going back to chan's hair.

"yeah, i'm done. the rest of the night is for my favorite boys."

the opposite two could feel their hearts swell at y/n's answer. it always seemed to them that y/n constantly knew the right thing to say to comfort his partners, even if it was only a few words. it drove the pair crazy in the best way.

a comfortable silence now drifted over the three, with the exception of their speaker playing softly nearby. y/n and felix began to drift off into a light sleep while chan enjoyed the music.

when a calm, classical song started playing, an idea came to chan. he swiftly left y/n's lap to get up and off the bed. his movement brought the other two back to their senses, their eyes shooting open.

"what is it, bub?" y/n asked.

"dance with me," chan said happily. y/n and felix exchanged smiles, obsessed with their boyfriend's cuteness.

as y/n started to get up from the bed, he felt a weight hold him back a bit. he turned his head to see that felix had latched himself onto his back as if he were a koala.

"lix? you gonna dance?" y/n asked the smaller. felix shook his head and adjusted his arms around y/n's neck.

"if i stay here, i'm technically still dancing with you," he replied. y/n and chan grinned at the cheerfulness in his voice. even after a hard day at work, felix still remained their happy boy.

y/n linked hands with chan while felix stayed put, the three soon swaying to the sound of the soft music. nights like this were unmatched in their eyes. losing track of time, only invested in each other, and all the worries of real life forgotten.