quarantine ; ten lee

nct top!ten x bottom!reader
warnings : none
desc : where ten and his secret boyfriend spend quarantine together.
* requested

⠀

"babyyy.. hurry uuuupp.." ten trailed off as his eyes followed his boyfriend's movements from across the dorm. y/n was in the kitchen getting snacks before they started their quarantine vlog on vlive, rolling his eyes at the male's impatience.

"i will take my damn time, thank you very much." y/n snapped back.

"ughhhhh," ten let out as he sunk down onto the sofa. y/n clicked his tongue in response and finally made his way over.

"you're so dramatic for what.." he said while putting the snacks down on the table and sitting down. ten immediately wrapped his arms around the other affectionately.

"one, i'm gay, hello? two, you love it so shush."

y/n laughed as he fixed the camera for their live. once it was set up, he looked at the male still clinging to him, more specifically his arms that were still around him.

"are you gonna stay like this during the video or..?" he asked.

"oh, do you want me to move?" ten began moving away before y/n quickly grabbed his arms to stop him.

"no! nevermind.."

ten smirked and tightened his arms this time as y/n started the live. views and comments began pouring in, a lot of them responding to the closeness of their idols.

"AHHH WE LOVE TO SEE IT"

"yall are cute when is it my turn"

"okay now what's the ship name"

y/n smiled as he read through the comments, loving that most of the fans liked the two of them together. ten simply gazed at him lovingly, barely minding the camera in front of them.

"hi everyoooonee..!" y/n finally said toward the camera with a wave. ten smiled at the male's greeting.

"hi everyoooonee..!" he repeated to tease his boyfriend as he also waved to the viewers. y/n just looked at him with a stink eye. ten only laughed softly in response, mumbling a quiet 'cutie' under his breath. y/n brushed off the simple word as a light blush coated his cheeks before the two continued their vlive.

::

a couple days had passed into the couple's quarantine time together. ten sat comfortably in a big reclining chair as music played quietly from a nearby speaker. he was currently killing time on his phone while he waited for y/n to wake up from his nap, a little impatient. a sigh left his mouth, scrolling back to the top of his instagram when an idea came to him.

he quickly fixed his hair a bit with the camera before beginning another live video on instagram this time. views and comments came in instantly, ten smiling and reading them silently.

"TENNN 🫶"

"u look so comfy can i join u"

"HI HOTTIE"

"WHERE'S Y/N 😠"

ten's heart jumped at the simple mention of his boyfriend. he frowned and laid his head back.

"y/n's sleeping at the moment.. don't worry, i miss him too." he said before looking back at his phone to read more comments. he sat for a moment in silence just enjoying the presence of his wayzennies when he heard one of the bedroom doors open.

his boyfriend walked out slowly, rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the lit common room. ten's face instantly brightened with a smile as his eyes landed on him.

"y/nnnn! come sit with me, baby!"

y/n smiled and walked over to sit in the other's lap on his chair, still a little asleep. he got comfy as he sat down and wrapped his arms around ten, about to go for a kiss when he realized ten was holding up his phone while it filmed them. he quickly lowered his head back down and tried to brush off the movement, now resting his head on his boyfriend's chest.

"hii," he said softly toward the camera with a small wave, "i'm still waking up, don't mind me." ten looked at him cutely and ruffled his hair, now looking back to read more comments.

"Y/N, MY LOVE"

"y/n u took my spot man 😞"

"BROO"

"u guys rly feeding us with the fruity content 😗 keep it coming pls"

"czennies are blowing UP with this content literally i keep seeing it everywhere"

y/n got on idea from the recent comment, pulling out his own phone. he searched himself and ten on instagram, seeing that the two were in fact, trending. his heart sped up a bit at the attention, exchanging glances with ten so he'd look as well.

y/n tapped on posts and cute edits of them, landing on one that was a twitter repost with pictures of their quarantine vlive.

"BROOO DID U GUYS SEE TEN AND Y/N IN THEIR VLOG EARLIER 😭 MY MANS TEN IS WHIPPED FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT ME 💔"

he couldn't help but blush as he read, seeing the photos below it of the two of them during the live. he swiped to see them individually. the first photo was of himself talking toward the camera, and ten beside him staring with 'stars in his eyes' as the caption said. he felt his face heat up even more before going to the comments.

"ten is SO in love with y/n you can't change my mind fr"

" y/n : ...
ten : BABY "

"endless fruity ships in wayv atp and im here for it 🧎🏻"

"HE LOVES Y/N SO MUCH, I'M DEVASTATED THIS IS SO CUTE ☹️"

y/n smiled and reached his phone closer to his boyfriend to show him. ten's smile widened as he read through them before going back to his own phone.

"looks like wayzennies can tell how much i love y/n!!" he said happily while he planted a kiss on the other's head. y/n looked at him, a bit shocked. they'd never played it this close in front of fans, but he kind of liked it. he looked up at his boyfriend, who was busy reading more comments. he smiled again to himself and tightened his arms around ten, hoping the moment never ended.