spoiler ; jeong jaehyun

nct top!jaehyun x bottom!reader
warnings : none
desc : where jaehyun spoils group activities as well as something with his boyfriend.
* requested
( a/n ) people with pink hair have my heart

⠀

"helloooo! my beeeeeautiful czennies!!" y/n said enthusiastically as he 'hugged' the camera in front of him and his boyfriend. jaehyun looked at him with judgment, making y/n laugh as he could feel the taller's stare. he gave him a playful smile before returning his attention to the camera. jaehyun rolled his eyes, hiding his own smile that crept onto his face.

the two were holding a scheduled vlive about a week before their 2baddies comeback. they came out as a couple almost a year ago and hit some rocky spots, but overall learned how to manage their relationship coinciding with their careers.

jaehyun's smile grew as he watched his boyfriend read comments and happily converse with the fans. y/n was a lot more willing to perform fanservice than he was, but as long as he was comfortable, jaehyun didn't mind watching it at all. he even found it pretty cute at times despite how random or cringe some requests were. although, he'd outright admit that it was only because it was y/n doing it.

"uuuummm.. the comeback is.." y/n began in thought in response to a comment. "the comeback title song is pretty good, but my favorite on the album is definitely one of the b-sides." he finished before looking at jaehyun again to get his opinion.

"which is your favorite?"

jaehyun glanced at the camera, then at y/n again.

"you're my favorite."

y/n rolled his eyes, ignoring the light pink blush that now blossomed on his cheeks as he softly hit jaehyun's shoulder.

"on the album, tsk."

jaehyun chuckled lightly before looking away in thought.

"uhhh.. the last couple days i haven't been able to get crash landing out of my head so i'll say that one." he answered. y/n's eyes widened while he stifled a laugh.

"why'd you say the name of it??"

"i felt like it." he replied simply with a small smirk. he gently slid his hand beside the shorter's and intertwined their fingers before lifting it to give the male's hand a soft kiss.

y/n quickly looked back at the camera to continue reading comments, his face entirely red now. jaehyun gazed at him lovingly for another moment before focusing on the camera as well.

"see, now they want more spoilers!" y/n said, clicking his tongue after. jaehyun just laughed again and shrugged.

"we can give them one about us." he suggested. y/n knew he shouldn't be surprised at this point. jaehyun just did not care if they got into trouble for spoiling, but the idea was growing on him. a smile turned on his lips before nodding.