case 143 ; lee minho ( pt 1 )

stray kids minho x reader
warnings : swearing
desc : where minho doesn't know how to confess to one of his friends
( a/n ) i was planning on making this a whole book but i could feel it going dead so here's just a one shot </3 i separated where the different chapters were so im sorry if it seems laid out weirdly :[ ALSO HAPPY LINO DAY

⠀

minho's heart thumped heavily against his chest as he walked into the café to see his friends. his eyes locked on y/n for a moment, watching him laugh at something jeongin said beside him. he felt like he could watch y/n smile all day. he continued walking toward their table, observing y/n's baggy ripped jeans and oversized t-shirt with his hoodie laying beside him. it looked really nice on him, although, he could wear a potato sack and minho would still be head over heels.

"lino!!" felix shouted happily, patting the empty spot beside him. minho smiled and sat down.

their table now held felix, minho, jeongin, changbin, and y/n. the friend group normally consisted of more, but the others had early classes to catch.

after saying a couple more hellos and drifting back into conversations, minho couldn't keep his eyes from wandering to his crush. his heart kept doing flips and his face felt a bit warm.

"why are you staring, gremlin?" y/n blurted out. minho realized he'd been caught, but quickly came up with something to say.

"trying to figure out what happened to you this morning to make you look so shit, fuck face."

"it's from the impact cause i fell from heaven." he responded with a small glare.

"so did satan." minho fired back. y/n rolled his eyes and turned back toward jeongin, who stifled a laugh.

"they're at it again." felix said. changbin nodded and leaned onto the table with his crossed arms.

"are you guys ever gonna go a day without insulting each other?" he asked. y/n and minho exchanged glances.

"absolutely not," they both answered.⠀

::

minho :
hey

y/n :
no

minho :
😐

minho :
you left your hoodie at the café when you left early for your class, i swiped it before we all left