secretive ; chwe hansol/vernon

seventeen bottom!hansol x top!reader
warnings : none
desc : where vernon's friends start getting suspicious about his secret relationship.
* requested

⠀

hansol slowly opened the door of his room, trying his best to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't wake the still sleeping male he shared a room with. he cautiously closed the door behind him, watching minghao's eyes stay closed in his slumber and silently praising himself for not disturbing him. he assumed his other two dorm mates were asleep, as everything was quiet and dark.

making his way to the front door, he quickly slipped out, thinking he had successfully snuck out with no one knowing. however, he didn't know that mingyu had just gotten up to do some late studying in the common room, and watched him make his careful exit.

hansol hurried down toward the sidewalk to find his boyfriend waiting for him as he played something on his phone. he felt butterflies erupt in his stomach at the simple sight of him.

"y/n!!!"

y/n's head shot up at the sudden voice. putting his phone away now, he smiled widely as he caught hansol in his arms and hugged him tightly.

"hi, babyyy."

the two shared a quick kiss before linking hands and beginning to walk away from the dorms.

"so why'd you wanna meet?" hansol asked happily. y/n shrugged.

"just missed you."

hansol looked at over at him as the male started swinging their hands as they walked, making his face break out into a smile.

"well where should we go, then?" he asked instead. again, y/n shrugged.

"wherever you wanna go is fine. i just wanna be with you." he answered.

"if you don't stop saying things like that, my heart'll explode."

y/n smiled at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek playfully, making the other look away as his ears turned red from such affection.

"most places are gonna be closed since it's so late so maybe just the park or something?" hansol suggested. y/n only nodded in response, eyes lingering on the beauty of his partner. after a moment of comfortable silence together, he spoke up.

"did you get out of your room okay?"

hansol sighed and began fidgeting with his earring.

"yeah i guess.. i'm getting a little tired of sneaking around, but.."

y/n leaned forward a bit, waiting for him to continue.

"but?.."

"i just.. i'm really nervous about how they'll react if i come out." he finally said, making y/n frown a bit.