nuisance ; lee heeseung

enhypen top!heeseung x bottom!reader
warnings : swearing
desc : where slytherin heeseung basically just teases his secret gryffyndor boyfriend all day.
( a/n ) i have very mixed feelings about the way i wrote this but it's fine </3
* requested

⠀

y/n looked at his phone as he waited for his class to start. the rain outside pattered heavily on the window as the others in the room talked loudly.

"y/nnnnnn!"

y/n looked toward the direction the whisper-yell came from, seeing heeseung at his table across the room. upon looking at him, he noticed the male had on the wrong tie, a gryffyndor tie. he laughed quietly to himself, making heeseung's brows furrow.

"your tie.." y/n said quietly as he pointed to it. heeseung looked down at the fabric. he stared at it for a moment before looking back up with a small smirk, confusing his boyfriend.

heeseung pointed back at y/n's own tie as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand. y/n looked down, seeing that he was wearing a slytherin tie. his eyes widened in realization.

::

( earlier that morning )

"hee, we have to go.." y/n said as he pushed his boyfriend away. heeseung frowned.

"but i like kissing you."

"and i like not being late to class." y/n countered, smiling sassily. heeseung rolled his eyes at the gryffyndor in front of him.

the two had spent the morning in a sacred praying room, or what they call a janitor's closet, doing a miraculous prayer before class. although, heeseung wouldn't admit that the prayer wasn't the real reason he pulled the other into the room with him.

"can you give me my tie?" y/n asked as he buttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. heeseung quickly grabbed both their ties and hid them behind his back.

"for a kiss, yes." he said with a pucker of his lips. y/n only scoffed and reached behind the taller, pleasing him with their closeness.

"see? you're already close to me again, why not kiss me?" he teased before y/n finally grabbed the tie and stood back. heeseung frowned again.

"fine, one kiss then we really have to go." y/n gave in, making the slytherin male smile again.

"close your eyes!" he said again, heeseung's eyes shutting as he waited. y/n leaned in, only to go toward his right ear instead of his lips.

"you're a nuisance." he whispered.

before heeseung could react, his boyfriend was already out the door and headed to class with his tie around his neck again. he quickly opened his eyes in slight shock and followed after the shorter.

"you like it." he mumbled.

::

( present time )

y/n rubbed his face, annoyed. he hadn't paid any attention to which tie he grabbed, and he knew after the way he tricked heeseung, he wouldn't let them switch back. the male across the room sat back in his chair and played with the fabric of his tie, as if shoving it in y/n's face, who sighed and crossed his arms in defeat.

the class went by too slowly in y/n's opinion, but so does any class he has. everytime he looked over at heeseung, which he'd accidentally made a habit of because he likes the idiot so much, he would hold his tie up or do something to tease at the mismatch.

once the class actually did end, y/n sat in his chair giving his boyfriend nothing but a stink eye, his arms still crossed. people began filtering out of the room, but the couple stayed seated in their little silent battle.

"y/n? what's wrong?"

the male's heart jumped the sound of his friend's voice now behind him. he quickly undid his arms and wiped the look off his face. no one knew about his relationship with heeseung, and he planned to keep it that way.

"oh, nothing! what's up jay?" he asked as he stood up and tried to ignore the very fast thumping in his chest. jay looked at him unconvinced, looking between his friend and heeseung.

"..i need my notes that you borrowed yesterday." he answered. y/n's brows raised as he remembered, going to his things to retrieve them. jay gave heeseung another small glare, suspicious. the other just played it off as he tapped away on his phone, as if not paying attention at all.

"here you go!" y/n said happily. jay smiled in thanks and took his notes before he realized something. he instantly let go of the now insignificant papers and grabbed his friend's chin, lifting it to the side.

"is that a hickey?!"

y/n quickly moved away, trying to cover his neck. it wasn't much use though, as he didn't even know where the mark was. he silently cursed at heeseung for leaving a mark when they were literally in school. but if anyone would do something like this, he knew it was his boyfriend.

"it's nothing!" he said as he tried to pick up his things to leave as soon as he could. jay, however, was not letting him go that easy.

"y/n, that's a hickey! are you dating someone?! why didn't you tell me?" he said with a small pout. y/n gave heeseung another glare, who was now sitting in his seat watching the show with a very content look on his face. obnoxiously proud, y/n would call it.

jay looked behind them where his friend was looking, now seeing heeseung's smug disposition. his jaw dropped immediately, putting the pieces together.

"heeseung?! him?? you're dating him of all people?!"

y/n's eyes widened, unsure of how to answer. his eyes darted from jay to heeseung while he stood frozen. jay turned around fully now with clenched fists.

"you little fucker."

before y/n knew it, jay was chasing after heeseung while casting bombarda multiple times after him and swearing loudly. heeseung was barely avoiding the male, giving his still frozen boyfriend a very clear 'help me!' look.

y/n was tempted to let jay take care of things his way as a little payback for heeseung, but in the end he knew he wasn't going to. he quickly rushed after the two and managed to grab heeseung's hand. he pulled the taller quickly out of the room with jay trailing and yelling after them.

the couple scrambled into the closet they had been in that morning, now breathing heavily. they stayed silent for a moment, with the exception of the sounds of their panting, while waiting for jay to pass by.

y/n looked over toward the other after it was quiet for a bit, assuming jay couldn't figure out where they were now. heeseung gave him a big, still proud, teasing smile as he tightened his wrong tie. y/n's eyelids dropped over his eyes, knowing he should've expected this.

"you really are a nuisance, lee heeseung." he muttered under his breath. the taller smiled again and gave him a light kiss.

"i'm your nuisance, though."

y/n looked away as a smile curved on his lips and a blush coated his cheeks. he wasn't going to argue with that.