good morning ; goo gunil

xdinary heroes bottom!gunil x top!reader
warnings : none
desc : where gunil spends his morning with his boyfriend.
( a/n ) this is so short but its cute so its fine

⠀

gunil's eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the morning light that poured in through his partner's window. he sat up tiredly and ran a hand through his hair, the covers falling a bit to now cover only his lap. he shivered at the air hitting his bare chest and back before feeling the bed move from the male beside him.

"morning, babyy.." y/n said, his voice a bit groggy. he sat up with gunil, sneaking his arms around the other's waist and resting his head on the back of his shoulder. a light blush covered gunil's cheeks while a smile formed on his lips.

"good morning. sleep well?" he asked. y/n nodded and smiled, making his cheek smush up against gunil's back.

"i always sleep well when i'm with you." y/n replied as he lifted his face to place a quick kiss on his boyfriend's exposed skin. gunil felt a warm feeling fill his chest. he turned and gave the other a longer kiss before laying back down and snuggling up under the covers.

"baby, we should get up. we're going to breakfast with jungsu and seungmin, remember?"

gunil's smile turned into a small pout.

"no".

y/n looked at him, confused.

"no?" he asked. gunil looked back over at him and nodded in confirmation with a playful smile.

"come cuddle for a bit? then we can get up."

y/n knew he couldn't reject such an offer. he smiled and laid back down, wrapping his arms around the male again and closing his eyes. gunil loved mornings like this where they didn't have to worry about a thing. the couple stayed stuck together for a while, exchanging gentle kisses and tangling their legs together.

gunil turned himself around in y/n's arms. he grinned and nuzzled into him, making the other tighten his embrace.

"i never wanna leave this spot with you." gunil said quietly. y/n's heart swelled at his cuteness. he kissed gunil's head gently before letting out a light sigh.

"i don't want to either, but we're gonna be late." he replied as he lovingly rubbed the male's back. gunil frowned. he knew y/n was right.

"alright.. let's get ready." he gave in while sitting up again. y/n joined him, but quickly grabbed his hand before he could stand from the bed. gunil turned back to him in confusion, but smiled upon feeling the male's lips land on his own. after separating, y/n simply smiled and the two began getting for the day.