rain day ; qian kun

nct kun x reader headcanon
warnings : none
desc : rainy days kun would spend with you
( a/n ) for my fellow rain lovers <3

⠀

:: waking up to rainy mornings with him <3

:: many, many cuddles with soft music and windows open a bit to hear the rain better.

:: when it gets dark, you go outside in each others' hoodies to play in the rain. many kisses, splashes in puddles, and catching rain drops in your mouths.

:: the rain inspires him to work on music so sometimes you'll stay with him while he works or do your own thing/hobby while just being together.

:: if you need to go out while it's raining he'll stay with you and keep his arm around you while holding an umbrella.

:: some rainy days you like to dedicate to watching movies all day and cuddling. you both take turns choosing the next movie and order foods you want while staying in pajamas/lazy clothes.

:: at times he'll take candid photos or even videos of you, he likes documenting special moments and including you in his photography. he shows you the shots later and lets you delete the ones of yourself that you don't like.

:: when storms cause power outages he lights candles and makes sure you're comfy <3

:: if you get overwhelmed or anxious from a storm, he does whatever he can to help. a lot of the time that just means giving you many blankets or his hoodies and putting on comfort movies/music while cuddling or playing games to distract you.