distractions ; choi yeonjun

txt yeonjun x reader
warnings : none
desc : where yeonjun finds his boyfriend to be more of a distraction than he thought
* requested

⠀

"jjunie, quit winking, you'll make me mess up."

yeonjun frowned at his boyfriend, who was currently in front of him finishing his eye makeup. the two had been secretly dating for months and met when y/n was assigned to be one of txt's new makeup stylists.

"how can i not wink at someone as hot as you?" he teased as his hand crept around the other's waist. y/n quickly jerked away as his cheeks turned to a bright red.

"yeonjun!" he scolded while looking around to make sure no one saw. "not in public, love.."

yeonjun clicked his tongue and closed his eyes again.

"fine, fine."

"you guys aren't subtle." soobin whispered as he walked by the couple. yeonjun snickered at this, making y/n send him a glare.

"if we end up in a scandal, i'm blaming you." y/n said, now looking at the other's reflection in the mirror.

"deserved i guess.." yeonjun responded.

y/n gave the male's reflection one last look before smiling at the completed look.

"alright, all done! you like?" he asked. yeonjun barely looked at himself and just met his boyfriend's gaze in the mirror.

"i like you," he said instead. y/n rolled his eyes, though yeonjun could still see the little smile that curved on his lips.

once all five txt members were on set and filming, y/n would stand by and watch in contentment. he always found it fascinating to see how everything was done in reality compared to what was put on screen later.

the boys were currently in the process of their behind the scenes takes as well as the actual music video filming itself. yeonjun would always try to sneak as many glances at his boyfriend as possible, and today was not different. to him, seeing the other in the midst of all the craziness was like coming up for a breath of air after being stuck underwater. y/n, however, always urged him to stay focused.

"psst!"

y/n's eyes drifted to the idol trying to get his attention. yeonjun stood by a camera currently filming beomgyu for the behind the scenes video. he gave his boyfriend a big smile, which made the other smile in result. he quickly pointed to the camera to remind him to keep his attention on his job. yeonjun simply crossed his arms and shook his head at this.

"tsk.." y/n clicked his tongue quietly.

after a moment, an idea came to the stylist. he grinned mischievously and began walking away from the set and toward a staff room, knowing his boyfriend was still looking at him.