Chapter 29 - Taking Stands

Nanon

"Ohm, concentrate!" I snapped when he was tracing my back with his finger lying on the bed behind while I was TRYING to study on the chair beside my study table.

Every now and then his finger would slide beneath my t-shirt and I will have to glare at him. It's been half an hour and he is just fooling around and not studying.

I can concentrate and study in any and every scenario except for when this gorilla starts with his hanky-panky. It's daily routine for me to fight with him and get mad before he finally starts to study seriously.

"I am concentrating." He chuckled keeping the notes from his hand aside and then lifted my t-shirt from the side. "You have a beautiful mole here."

My heartbeat right now...

I slapped his hand to stop myself from getting distracted. "I am getting real-pissed now." I warned turning to him and then turned back again to my book.

He held my face and made me turn to him. "Show me your face."

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see my real-pissed babe."

There he started again with the babe and darling and what not. It's cringe as fuck and I still feel shy.

I pushed away his hand and turned to my book again. "You really won't like to see it. I am getting angrier by each passing second."

"Try me." He said and chuckled getting up from the bed and leaning back on the table in front of me. "I will like all your expressions. In fact, I want to be the only one who can see all of your expressions. Each and every one of them." He leaned and pulled my cheeks. "The ones you make when we..."

"I am going to the washroom." I stood up. "Do you wish to see the face I make when I shit?" I scowled.

"Why not." He grinned and started walking behind me.

I stopped and face palmed before turning. "Why are you all so cheesy? It's so unbearable."

"Who all?" His grin vanished.

"Mon keeps saying similar things about your buddy."

"Don't concentrate on other guys." He frowned folding his hands now.

I turned away quickly because he is so cute when he is jealous. "You are impossible. And what the hell are you teaching Gemini? Fourth said he is always enquiring if he looks 18 yet or not."

Ohm wrapped his hands around me from behind. "I said stop talking about other guys." He leaned on my shoulder and placed a kiss on my neck. "I want all your attention on me."

And there, I was defeated yet again.

I turned to him and held his face in my palms. "Do you think I can ever look at anyone else I like this?" I asked smiling.

He grinned wide and kissed my nose. "I don't even want to think."

I chuckled and hugged him tightly. "You are such a dork!"

He pulled me closer and picked me up slowly walking towards the bed.

"Ohm?" I pulled back.

"Yeah, I am listening." He placed me on the bed and leaned on top of me leaving me no way but to lie down on the bed. "Keep talking." He kissed my cheek softly.

"Ohm, my parents are home today." I whispered.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. And then giggled. "So if they weren't there, you would..."