Chapter 27 - Confessions

Nanon

I can't believe this guy. Such a grown up but I still have to drag him out of there.

Why can't he talk to his father like the way he does with everyone else? Why does he have to be a pushover when it comes to his family?

I was expecting him to tell me how I was up on the stage. But when I got down, I couldn't find him. It was because of him that I was able to stand on that stage after that wardrobe malfunction. But then I couldn't find my savior anywhere.

But thank god I decided to look for him. Because it felt very abnormal for him to not be present there. In past few days, I have convinced myself that he genuinely likes me. And there is no way that if you like someone, you will leave them alone after such a big achievement.

Now I am furious. And I really want to ask him why is he so timid in front of his father.

I pulled Ohm into a class and closed the door.

He gaped at me wide eyed.

"What's your problem?" I asked annoyed.

"Huh?"

"Why do you let your dad do this to you all the time?"

"..."

I exhaled loudly. "I am talking to you."

Is he mad? He is smiling while I am furious.

I walked up to him and held his face in my palms. "Listen, you be a bully to your dad instead of being a bully to everyone. Your dad seriously needs someone to talk back to him."

"I don't care about all that." He placed his hands above mine and made me pull my hand down from his face and instead held in a firm grip. "What I care about is what you called me back there."

I frowned confused. "What do you mean?"

"Boyfriend." He said.

I froze.

"You called me your boyfriend." He squeezed my hands lightly.

I did not realize it. I was furious at that time. But... Isn't it a fact anyway?

I like him, that never changed. I was only hurt. And disappointed. But the feelings never changed. I was hurt badly because I like him. It affected me so much, because he is the one who can affect me.

I wish I was never this fragile in front of him. But the problem is, his moist nervous gaze, his warm shaky hands and his uneven loud breaths tell me how much fragile he is in front of me too.

And I cannot avoid it anymore. It is not unrequited. It is what we have between us that never changed even when everything around us did.

I smiled and pulled back my hand before bracing my hands for this.

*PUNCH*

I punched him hard on his face.

He fell on the bench behind. I held him by his collar and made him stand again. The jerk is still smiling.

I need to make it stop. I hate his smile.

I pulled him close and shut his smile with my lips placed on his.

The warm feeling in me changed into something hot. My whole body has goosebumps. I had imagined this moment since the day I saw him for the first time.

And today finally, he is mine. All mine. He is still trembling. His breath is still shaking. So I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Listen... You are my boyfriend! And now if you bully me ever again, I will kill you with my bare hands."

He was now literally crying like a baby.