Chapter 19 - (UN)Failed Attempts

A/N: Sorry for delayed updates. I was admitted due to health issues. Stay safe guys. Take care.

....

Perth

When I entered the dance club, I saw a huge notice in front.

Last day to change partners

I looked around and few people were now with new dance partners.

I shrugged and walked inside. I am not going to change my dance partner in a million years. What's the point in even checking?

"PERTH!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to the side to see Mon rushing towards me with a broad smile on her face. "I am going to be your new partner." She said clinging to my arms.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Remember how we used to win all the dance competitions in high school? We will spread the same magic again." She exclaimed leaning her head on my shoulder.

I pushed her head away lightly and pulled my arm back. "Thanks but no thanks." I said curtly and turned to see a fuming Chimon glaring at the both of us.

"Chimon! Hi!" Mon greeted him with a smile like he is her favorite person while leaning towards me. Chimon rolled his eyes visibly. I felt like laughing but I kept it in.

Chimon grimaced at Mon. "Hi Mon." He said. He then pushed us both to the side and walked from between us towards to the stage.

"How rude!" Mon mumbled.

"Cute!" I mumbled smiling looking at the cutie in front of me. Oh god, green suits him.

Actually all colors do. I think the color looks better when Chimon wears it.

"Perth, what are you doing? Let's go fill the form."

I closed my eyes to calm myself once. "I told you I am not changing my partner."

"But we have always been partners. Admit it. I am your best partner." Mon winked at me. I sighed.

"You were..." Chimon said. We both and the entire club turned to look at him. "His tastes changed over a period of time." Chimon smiled at Mon sarcastically and met my eyes in between. "Became better in fact." Chimon smirked at Mon who was gaping at him furiously.

But I am melting. Someone please make me wear a diaper. Or else I will on the floor.

"Perth!" Mon yelled.

"I am never changing my partner Mon. Go find someone else." I replied never looking at her instead keeping my eyes on the guy who was glaring at me with narrow eyes.

"Hmph, I will see how you win without me."

I walked to the stage. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"I am just not in a mood to find someone else and waste time in practicing all over again after we have practiced so much." Chimon mumbled and adjusted his clothes. "Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Understood." I replied unable to stop grinning.

But I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks. My Chimon is blushing right? Even if I am hallucinating, I am happy with this feeling. I am going to stick with it.

.

Fourth

"It is not what I think it is right?" I mumbled hiding my face in both my hands.