Chapter 18 - The Outburst

Nanon was cycling inside university gate when a bike speedily crossed his side and stood in front stopping his way.

He looked up and saw a familiar face in front of him.

Ohm smiled at him from beneath his helmet and walked towards him. Nanon tried to avoid confrontation by turning around. He decided to walk away peacefully.

But instead a pair of hands grabbed him from behind and pulled him up.

"OHM!" Nanon yelled angrily when Ohm pulled him up on his shoulder.

It was difficult but Ohm being a sports person was used to hold weights. Ohm took him out of the university gate towards the back side of the university.

The place which is behind Basketball court and is usually empty.

"OHM PUT ME DOWN!" Nanon screamed on top of his voice but Ohm kept walking till he reached an empty abandoned room. He helped Nanon who was now exhausted from yelling.

Nanon pushed Ohm and ran towards the door but Ohm outran him jumping from top of the table which was in between him and table and immediately closed the door. Somebody shut the door from outside immediately.

"Ohm!" Nanon closed his eyes once to calm down and the stared at Ohm. "Open. The. Door." He said.

"Oops. Somebody locked it from outside." Ohm shrugged and jumped up on the same table to sit. "We will have to wait till someone comes to help us.

Nanon immediately took out his phone and tried to call someone but his call did not go through. He checked the screen and saw there was no network.

"This site is having underground construction going on because of which the network doesn't reach here." Ohm said with a smirk. "So while the time we are here, let's talk."

Nanon keeps his phone in his pocket and walked to the door.

The door was so tight it did not even move more than an inch and back. Ohm leaned back on the table relaxed.

Nanon tried kicking the door but it did not work.

Ohm was just smiling looking at the boy who seemed adorable to him no matter how annoyed he seemed.

Nanon huffed once and kept his bag aside. He walked backwards and still ignored Ohm while passing him. He braced himself once before running towards the door with full force and bumped into it.

The door moved for around 3 inches but then again stood as is.

"OPEN THIS DOOR GODDAMMIT!" Nanon yelled from the gap between the door outside.

Ohm smiled. "Maybe we two can open it. Or in fact I can open it alone. How about you ask me nicely?"

Nanon did not even turn to look at him. Like Ohm doesn't exist for him.

He again walked backward a bit and this time ran with even more force which resulted in him falling on the floor.

"Nanon" Ohm ran to him and held him by his shoulders to help him get up.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Nanon yelled at Ohm pushing him which made Ohm to fall on the ground hitting his head on the table behind.

"Ohm!" Nanon immediately plunged towards him to help him up.

Ohm felt a lot of pain as held the back of his head while sitting up with support from Nanon. But he tried to subside it and smiled at Nanon. "Do you still care?" He asked.

Nanon immediately got up and clenched his fists. He turned to look at the door and walked backwards again. He adjusted himself to take a position of running. Ohm observed him and immediately got up and stood in front of him. "Are you stupid? This door won't open like this., You will hurt yourself." Ohm said.