Special Chapter - GeminiFourth - A Level Up

A/N: Thank you for 50k views. As promised, here is a Special Chapter.🙏💖

===

*A year before the autograph book was signed.

"And that's it. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the presentation." Gemini said smiling towards the class between the applause. He turned to look at Fourth who was proudly looking at him with a wide grin.

"Good work kids." The professor praised with a satisfied grin and gestured them to move back to their seats.

"I can't believe you balanced your practice and presentation both alone." Fourth whispered after getting back to their seat.

Gemini slid his hand down the desk to hold Fourth's hand in his. He smiled at him. "I told you that you just get well soon for me, I will handle rest."

Fourth blushed but squeezed his hand back. He was too sick last whole week with high fever and cold. With the scores for the presentation making a huge difference on semester's scores, Fourth was worried.

But Gemini asked him to leave everything on him. Despite having an inter-university match coming up, Gemini was dedicating his time equally on both; the presentation and practice. And he aced both as well.

As they reached back their condo which Gemini had rented in the start of Sophomore year after taking permission from his and Fourth's parents to be able to stay together and near the university, Gemini immediately held Fourth from behind nuzzling his nose in his shoulder.

Despite dating for almost a year, Fourth still felt flustered every time Gemini came close to him when they were alone in the room.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward for my hard work past whole week?" Gemini asked placing a soft kiss on the side of Fourth's neck.

Fourth felt flustered and immediately pushed him away. "Wh-what are you doing? We need to prepare for the exams next month." Fourth walked to the other side.

Gemini had been holding it in for so long and never ever forced it on Fourth. But He really had it now. He wasn't able to understand why Fourth was so distant from him despite him trying everything to assure him that they will be together no matter what.

"You still don't want this?" Gemini asked plainly.

Fourth opened and closed his mouth a few times unable to speak. The thing is... He wants it. So bad that he can't express. But he is shy. Too shy to know how to proceed. And the problem is, Gemini forgets that he had to force him to go out with him earlier. Fourth is bad at initiating. And even when he says no, it doesn't mean that he would refuse after a few persistent attempts.

Gemini sighed when Fourth did not utter a word in response. He picked up his bag and left the room.

Fourth could not even say a word before the door closed on his face.

The Other-Halves of Gorilla (Group Video Call)

Nanon: So you are saying that you have not...

Chimon: You mean that even when your boyfriend looks like that, you have not done it yet? I mean if my fiancé was there still in university, Gemini could never be called the HOTTEST guy. But as of now he is. Because Perth is no more there. AND he is engaged.

Nanon: *Rolls his eyes* Listen my dear, what is the issue?

Fourth: I am... Shy.

Chimon: What's there to be shy of? He has the same thing that you do.