22: The moment.

Authors Note: Welcome to this chapter of Limits. I am so sorry it took so long to get out, I ended up having the flu last week and every ounce of energy was zapped out of me up until Sunday night. I also wanted to say a huge thank you for a few reasons—to those who reached out and wished me well, thank you. To those who are reading my stories thank you for helping Concrete Hearts reach the milestone of 24k reads and for Limits to hit the milestone of 13k reads. These milestones are goals for me and may seem silly to others, but I truly get so emotional when I see they are reached.

Thank you all so much again, and I am so sorry for the wait. If you are interested in updates please feel free to follow, I post regular updates on my message board.

Waking up the next morning was odd. It was different, my heart raced a little as I blinked to gather in my surroundings before my mind could wake up more and tell me where I was and that I was in fact safe. Going to move, I felt arms wrapped around my waist as the grip around me tightened slightly as a breathy yawn arose from next to me.
I was in the same bed as Noah. . . Noah and I had shared a bed together—I never had shared a bed with him like this before, we always had left before one of us could fully fall asleep. The time was only nine in the morning judging by the little alarm clock on Noah's side of the bed. Did he want to sleep in? Was that something he had planned for the weekend getaway?
Grabbing my phone from the bedside—I snapped a photo of Noah cuddled up holding onto me as he slept, it warmed my heart to see. Seeing Jamie had finally replied asking if last night I had gotten 'lucky' I texted her back telling her no and I wasn't planning on it anytime soon. We weren't even officially a couple yet.
"What time is it?" Noah mumbled as he stirred from his slumber

"Just after nine in the morning" he turned his own head to face the clock on his side of the bed, "you can sleep more if you are still tired" I said looking down at the man who yawned once more.

Rubbing his hand over his face, Noah shook his head before opening an eye as a smile crept onto his face, the smile that sent a thousand butterflies fluttering into my stomach. "Never thought I would actually wake up to you beside me" he seemed just as surprised as I had been when waking up.

"Not used to it, huh?" I joked raising a brow at the man who was once again yawning into his hand. "Get some more sleep, it's still early" sliding out of his grip, my feet met with the cool wooden floor.

Sitting himself up in bed, Noah's hair fell along the sides of his face—the dark tangles bringing out the deep shade in his eyes as he looked towards me from the bed we were just sharing moments ago. "I don't think I ever want to get used to it" he said as he grabbed me from my spot, dragging me back into the warmth of the covers as he placed kisses along my cheek as I squealed with delight, no one had ever done something like this with me. "As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day" he said kissing along my cheek before finding my lips and placing his own on them, "I have some stuff planned for us which first starts with us getting up and getting dressed" more kisses on my lips as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders wishing the warmth of him would never leave, "and us going out and getting some breakfast from the little area they have" he placed one more kiss on my lips, this time we held the position, enjoying the embrace of one another before he pulled away placing his forehead on my own. "So, let's get dressed—wear a swimsuit as well" he suggested before sliding himself out of my arms leaving me groaning from loss of contact.

Noah grabbed swim shorts and a white muscle shirt as he slid himself into the bathroom closing the door behind him. I didn't want to ruin this weekend in any way though—so doing as he done, I grabbed my Motionless In White bikini I had gotten when they came out with it, going to the bathroom Noah showered in last night I closed the door before stripping out of my night clothes and sliding on the bikini glancing at myself in the mirror—I loved my body, it took me a while to get there and don't get me wrong some days were always harder than others but I learnt to accept my body, the body that helped me get to where I was today. I had cleavage, wasn't super big but thankfully enough I liked showing off every now and then, my body wasn't stick thin and took me a while especially in high school to love especially when girls were relentless and instead of loving bodies, girls back then in school would tear anyone down if they curvier or anything—which the curves of my hips were something I learnt to love—the amount of sexual comments men made towards them always disgusted me but once I got through the fact I was doing social media while still in high school I learnt that my body wasn't a burden but rather a temple and I was the goddess living inside of it.
Admiring myself once more in the mirror, I slid on the skirt I had as an overtop beach skirt which exposed more of one leg as it had a slit going up it, but the skirt only went down to my knees. My hair I left down as my long locks slid around the middle of my back—long hair was something I loved having, short hair was a once and done thing for me.