6: Friday night.

Author's note: TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALCOHOL USE AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

This is the last chapter for the week, next week should be back to normal schedule. Of course, feel free to follow to stay up to date as I post as many updates as I can on my board and as always thank you all for checking out this story, it means the world to me.

Friday rolled around faster than I hoped, I had gotten myself dressed for the day in an outfit just to go get something to wear tonight, Jamie said she would be picking me up and would drive us over to the venue. Grabbing my sunglasses, I headed for the door with Nick's car keys in hand. "Where do you think you are going?" Nick said clocking the keys in my hand.

"Don't know if you know this, but I drive better than you do" I joked looking at my brother. "If you are that scared of me driving your car, get your shoes on and let's go I can't stand around all day I need to be getting ready" I gestured to the outfit I was wearing currently.

Seeming to understand it, Nick grabbed his shoes and hat before marching his way behind me as I climbed into the driver's seat—I wasn't lying when I said I was a better driver then Nick was, he pretty much gave our parents a heart attack when they were teaching him to drive whereas I thankfully had practice, of course not in a legal way thanks to my old friends. Nick would of course act dramatic when I drove. "So, are you excited to go out with Jamie tonight?" Nick asked as we pulled into the mall parking lot and climbed out of the car.

"I am, I mean—girls' night is new to me, but she seems nice enough, plus it's fun to see how long it takes before you ask her out" I looked up at my brother who rolled his eyes at my comment. "Oh come on, Nick, your crush was obvious from the second you introduced us, she clearly likes you back."

"You think so?"

"See!" I pointed up at him, knowing he was caught, again he rolled his eyes. "I can see she likes you back, you two would be cute together in a weird Nick and Jamie way" I loved them both and they had matching energy.

A blush crept onto Nicks cheeks as we entered a store where I could pick an outfit tonight. I wanted something nice, since Jamie showed me her outfit I wanted to try and match her vibe while also being comfy. Pulling a few dresses off the racks, I headed to the back to try them on, sadly none of them being decent enough for what I wanted.
Feeling discouraged, I grabbed a dress from the clearance rack and headed for the changing rooms, sliding the dress on overhead. I smiled as it fit me perfectly and was only going to cost me three dollars.
Changing back into my clothes, I headed for the cash register after grabbing some fishnet tights. The whole order was under ten dollars and to me that was a personal win since I tried to save money when clothes shopping.

Grabbing Nick, we stopped at a local Ulta-beauty so I could grab a few bits of makeup and skincare, again, since I left most of mine with my ex.
Heading back to the car, Nick had taken his keys off me as we drove home, thankfully it didn't take us long to return home where I could resume getting ready.
Jamie had texted me to tell me she was on her way, and she would hang out with Nick and the guys for a little while I finished getting ready, we were to pick up our lanyards around six this evening and it was only going onto four thirty now, still had some time to get ready.

Dumping the contents of the makeup on to my vanity, I didn't bother organizing it as I heated up my curling iron, my makeup look was a winged liner look and some smoked eyeshadow to go around it, of course topping it off with some mascara and lip-gloss that made my lips look like glass.
My hair was dark like my brothers which I curled, I had long hair that reached just under my cleavage—short hair wasn't something for me as I tried it once and that was enough for me to decide I didn't like it.