5: Not so much alone.

Authors Note: Important note I suppose. I know it can be frustrating see Faith not say anything, but I wanted to let you all know—in a way Faith is related to me in a sense, her abuse isn't the same as I went through but some survivors turn into they feel the need to do it themself, even if they have a team on their side. Please be patient, there is still lots yet to come. And please make sure you will be okay with upcoming trigger warnings, which are listed before ACT-TWO begins.
Thank you all for being on Faith's team. Coming from an author, who is on your team. Remember, you are never alone.

"He's, my ex..." I said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear me, but sadly she had. Her tanned skin turned a shade paler as she looked back at the door they had just exited.

"Oh my god" she said softly, looking back at me. Her eyes full of wrath, or worry it was hard to tell with the emotions clouding her. "Why the hell haven't you said something, we need to tell the others!" grabbing her hand, I yanked her back shaking my head. "Why the hell not?"

Licking my lips, my heart pounded beneath my chest. "Because he has something against me, please for the love of everything Jamie, please do not tell Nick, or anyone in fact. I am going to get through it, I just need to survive this tour then I am gone" she opened her mouth, "not a single word Jamie, promise me, please" she could hear how desperate I was, because I am. I am so fucking desperate for that video and photos to never come out.

She pulled from my grip, her eyes scanning me as if seeing if there were a fingerprint she hadn't noticed before on me. "Faith, this is something you want a team for" she said softly.

"Please, Jamie. . . Be on my time, just don't tell anyone. I can't risk anymore, please be on my side" my lip trembled as tears burned the back of my eyes.

"Honey" she said pulling me into her embrace, her hug was warm as she held me—letting me sob onto her shoulder. "You should tell Noah, maybe he would understand?"

Shake of my head as another sob broke through. "You heard what he said to me, all those nasty things, even if I told him there would be no going back. He is done with me" she rubbed my back.

I hadn't even realized the final song finished, next thing I knew the green room door was opening, my brother and the others waltzing in halting when they saw Jamie holding me. Nick's jaw clenched as he looked at me, as if I was the bad guy in this situation—only it was them who hired the real bad guy. "Grow the fuck up you guys, she is upset" Jamie snarled, earning a look from the guys, the only one not in this room was Noah.

Nicholas was the one to step forward, his blue eyes looking me over. "You okay?" he asked, unsure how to approach the subject.

My eyes watered at the gentleness of his voice, nodding my head I stepped away from Jamie, smoothing out my outfit but I knew I was a mess. Everything about me and my life was a mess. "I'll survive" Jamie smirked softly at that as I gave her that warning glare.

She nodded slightly to me, assuring me that my secret is safe with her. I knew I could count on her for anything, and the fact she will keep this with her means I owe her the biggest thank you she will ever get.
Nick watched as I slid past the guys, heading for the door. The energy still wasn't welcoming enough for me.
Stepping outside, I smacked into someone's chest earning a groan from the both of us. Looking up, my eyes widened to see Noah standing there. "Sorry" I mumbled eyes shooting down to my feet as if I was a child being scolded by their parents. My heart felt like was stopping, being so close to him and I couldn't even reach out to him. "I miss you" I blurted looking up at him, trying to read any emotion he had on his face.

He held a blank stare, his brown eyes usually so full of life weren't, they hardly could look at me which stung in more ways than one. "You should have thought about that before kissing other men. Don't worry, I told Ray he could go for you if he pleased, since you aren't my other half anymore" my eyes once more welled up.

"Noah, you don't understand. . ."

"I understand perfectly, Faith" he snarled as he marched past me.

Once more, joining the others and the rest of Joker King. I stuck close to Jamie who had her eye on Ray, he sat drinking with my brother as they played their metal music. It felt so suffocating, it felt like I was back in that apartment surviving the day. "We can go" Jamie leaned into me, "let's go take a walk" she stood up earning everyone to look over at us.

Accepting her offer, I looked around seeing all eyes on me. Noah's seemed softer than before, had he been watching me? Does he want to see me sink further down this hole of hurting?
Following Jamie out of the venue, the crew was finishing packing up, so it was any minute before we were on our way to the next stop of the journey.

She found a patch of grass, patting it as she took a seat. Sitting next to her, I laid back looking up at the stars that shone in the night sky. At least they could feel peace. "He hates me, Jamie." I said into the darkness between us.

"Give him some time, I think he will smarten up. If there was one thing I did learn about abusers, is they will always slip up sooner or later" she looked at me. "You're going to be okay, Faith. We are going to get you through this" reaching, she squeezed my hand.

"I hope so."