𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁

ابدأ من البداية

"your welcome sweetheart, stay safe." she grinned rubbing her back.

Emmy took Jules back from John and the Lennon boy put his arm around her waist.

They walked down the hall and in the elevator, they reached the bottom floor of the hospital.

Emmy pulled the blanket around Jules tighter and held his closely.

The moment they stepped outside it was madness, the cameras flashed and they shouted.

"how are you feeling Clementine?"

"is it a boy or a girl?!"

"congrats!"

'has nobody got any respect.' She thought to herself.

The couple hurried their walk, Emmy looked at Jules sadly as he started to moan.

"oh John." Em said.

"those lot a fucking disrespectful bastards." said John, while opening the back door and taking Jules from Em, so he could go into his car seat.

Emmy was sat in the backseat, beside Julian. Her face scrunched up as the cameras flashed brightly through the car window.

She held Jules had and cover his little face with his blanket, "let's go." John said, pulling away.

They both let out a sigh of relief as they drove away, leaving the craziness behind them.

Emmy leaned forward and kissed Jules forehead, "my sweet little boy."  she cooed "hi baby, were those scary man annoying?"

She watched as his little eyes opens and he kicked his legs, she smiled brightly.

John watched through the mirror and smiled, he knew she was good with kids but he didn't know she was that good.

She looked out the window and smiled at little birds that flew past.

"i'm exhausted." she muttered, "have a nap." John said.

After he didn't hear a reply, he came to his conclusion and noted that she was asleep.

...

EMMY WASN'T  sure how long she'd been asleep for, but when she woke up she was in her and Johns bed.

She could hear faint talking from downstairs, she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

She shuffled of the bed and changed into her comfy silk pyjamas.

Slowly, she wandered downstairs and she was met with the most perfect sight, John hold Jules as singing to him.

Emmy smiled widely and leaned against the kitchen wall.

John mixed, whatever was in the pan, around and quickly put his hand back around his son.

He soon realised Jules was asleep so he placed him in his little carrier.

Emmys heart melted, god that was why she loves him so much, he didn't show it much, but he had the most caring heart of all the people Em knew and she knew a lot of people.

"take a picture it'll last longer." John smirked as he noticed Em looking at him with pure tenderness.

"i love you so much, you know that?" she questioned, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

"yes i do, and i love you too, more than all the star combined." he smiled.

He pressed a kiss on her lips, which she happily returned.

"what are you making?" she asked him.

"that pasta you like." he said proudly.

"Ravioli?"

"that's the one!" remembered John.

Emmy looked into the pot and smiled, "looks tasty."

"you look tasty." John said, Em looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He couldn't help but burst out laughing, Emmy joining him a second later.

"jesus christ John." she giggled, wrapping one of arms around his waist.

He kissed her cheek after calming down, their laughter must've woken poor little Julian up.

Emmy rushed over and picked him up, "oh i'm sorry." she said sweetly.

"did daddy laugh to loud?" she giggled.

John stopped what he was doing and turned and looked at Em, "you were laughing too." he said sassily.

"only because you made me, which means it's your fault." she sassed back.

He chuckle and went over with his son and Em, "i think someone is hungry." she said.

Emmy grabbed Jules blanket and wrapped him up in it, she took her breast out and Jules instantly latched onto it.

She smiled at the success, and rubbed his back with her thumb gently.

John randomly whipped out his polaroid and took a picture of them, "hey! No picture when i have a tit out!" Em chuckled.

"don't worry, this is only for me." he smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"Mimi is coming down tomorrow by the way." he told her, "that's good, we've not seen her in a while." Em smiled.

"what are we doing for Christmas?" the blonde asked.

"how about just me, you and Jules?" suggested John.

"i'd love that."

Jules pulled away and Emmy cleaned around his mouth.

"good baby." she cooed.

John smiled, Emmy tidied up and rocked Jules around, she patted his back gently.

...