ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬

Start from the beginning

"You really do not deserve my kindness." he spat, hitting on taehyung's back harshly with his fist.

Taehyung hissed in pain, and turned his gaze towards the alpha with a small pout on his lips, and big innocent eyes.

"Beautiful, I understand that you are not fragile, but you do not have to prove it to me like this."

"You lazy omega, open your eyes. Seongja YN has arrived." Jungkook said in his usual cold tone. 

The omega opened his eyes, and rubbed them to get a clear vision. This made jungkook's eyes twitch, and all of a sudden something got into him, and he cupped the omega's face roughly in his one hand.

This made the smaller wolf gasp, making him stare at him with wide eyes.

"Tell me what you did with that pure breed alpha?!" asked jungkook in his venomous tone, which made jimin's wolf shiver in fear. 

"W-what do you mean?" he said in calm tone, but the alpha only let out a harsh scoff.

"Do not think that I did not notice you limping. You two cannot even open your eyes. You are having that alpha's scent on your body. Just reveal it already that you two are sleeping with each o-" before he could complete his words, loud sound of a slap echoed in that temple. 

Jungkook's face turned to his left, and his grip lost from jimin's face. Jimin was breathing heavily, and his eyes are now turned glossy. 

"What happen jimin?" said a familiar voice, but it did not made the omega turn his gaze away from his mate.

"I cannot believe that an alpha like you is my mate. I cannot believe that your mind is so corrupted that you can only think of me as a harlot just because I am having taehyung's scent on my body. Do you want to know what relation we both are having? Then listen. Our bond is as pure as this temple, and this sculpture of goddess luna. He respects me and cares for me, whenever I feel hurt. I-" before jimin could say further, YN arrived, gaining all of their attention. 

Jimin immediately blinked his eyes profusely to dry his tears, and they all stood up on their places to bow at her. 

YN gave a slight nod to them, with a warm smile on her face.

"Take your places my children." she said in her soft voice, making all the four princes sit on their places.

"I am, Min YN, and for the next two years, I will teach all the things about wolf community, our religion and our history. I will also take the classes of language and also will help you to improve your artistic skills. Whatever prince taehyung and prince jimin learnt before arriving here, you will tell me all about those thing today before the sunset. Am I clear to you?" 

"Yes seongja YN, we will." both taehyung and jimn said in unison. 

YN smiled, and turned her face towards the sculpture of goddess luna. She sat on her knees in front of her in prayer position, joined her hands together, and closed her eyes.

.

.

.

"Red eyed alphas are known as closest to pure breed alphas. They posses similar strength and thinking ability as pure breed alphas, but pure breed alphas are known as great manipulators and mysterious." Yn completed, and closed her book which was opened in front of her. 

"Your today's lessons are completed here. You all, are having the permission to leave for your practice ground lessons." She said, but taehyung raised his hand in instant to ask something.

"Yes, do you want to ask something Prince taehyung?"

"Seongja YN, when we are going to learn about pure breed omegas?" He asked, making the elder omega smile at him.