Chapter 3

~Ace~
_______________

''What the fuck is that sound coming from our fucking apartment?!'' I ask the boys, I swear if they threw another party. Imma kil-

I get interrupted by what I think is a dying chipmunk singing barbie well rather chocking.

''What the actual fuck? Did someone break in?'' My friend Ethan asks before I quickly open the door and go in the living room, you could hear the noise from outside like what the fuck?

In our fucking couch there was two girls filming another girl who was jumping, dancing and screaming all at the same time but it didn't sound like she was trying to actually sing, she sounded like she was just messing around.

They all seem familiar.

The girls on the couch see us and their laughter immediately stops.

The girl keeps dancing and screaming and a small giggle escaped me. A giggle?

She then looks at her friends and turns back when she sees her friends staring behind her.

She then screams, turns the TV off then go's in the kitchen while we're still standing here dumbfounded trying to process what just happened before she comes back with a bowl on her head, one knife in a hand and a slipper in the other ''I'm warning you I know karate'' she makes her voice deems as she can so she can look intimidating. What the fuck?

She then makes these noises and she starts punching the air with the knife and slipper and then tried to hit me with her leg but fails miserably by falling onto the ground almost stabbing herself ''what the fuck be careful'' I take the knife away from her, this girl can't be trusted around knifes, from what it looks like, anything.

''What the fuck are you 3 doing here'' she quickly gets up on her 4 inches heels, yet she only made it to my chin.

She was wearing a white thigh skirt with a pink crop top which showed her curves perfectly.

''What the fuck are you THREE doing here'' Ellison Asks the brunette in front us ''this is OUR apartment'' she yells ''and you three and probably some weird shitty stalkers, I'm calling the police.''

''What the fuck? Who are you for us to stalk you?'' I ask ''your worse fucking nightmare'' the girls on the couch get up ''and also just cause you guys are hot that doesn't mean we'll let you get away with this'' the other girl who was on the couch says that.

''You know what I'm calling the school.'' Ethan says ''please do'' the girl who was screaming folds her arms at her chest, so childish. Who the fuck does she think she is?

''What the actual?'' One of the girls says ''I know like-? They interrupt my singing.'' The annoying bitch rolled her eyes.

''Your literally dressed like a slut bro'' Ethan said ''She probably is just a whore like the others'' I chuckle at their comment.

The girls look at the other girl. Bro I need to give them names.

Girl number 1 - singing rat.
Girl number 2 - blondie bitch
Girl number 3 - blondie

Singing rat looks at me with something in her eyes.. hatred, hurt, anger.

There's more things that are building up in her eyes.