Chapter 32

~Madison~
———————

I wake up in Ace's arms, I smile in his neck and I think he felt it because he started rubbing the back of my tights.

''Good morning princess'' he kisses the top of my head. I giggle, ''good morning, Prince Charming'' I say sarcastically.

''Where's my parents?'' I suddenly ask, ''they came back this morning'' I make an 'oh' sound. ''What happened to the hot stalker?'' I look up at him to find him glaring at me, I shrug innocently.

''You'll never see him again. And Madison, let anyone else touch you and you'll regret it.'' He warns, I roll my eyes but he didn't see it.

''You know your mine, right?'' He's stroking my hair, ''I don't like being called 'mine'. I'm my own person, it's not hot. Call me that again and I swear it's over.'' He chuckles, god he's so hot.

It should be illegal.

''Alright princess'' he kissed my forehead, I get off him and look in his eyes.

''You have pretty eyes'' I mumble, he chuckled, ''yeah?'' I nod.

''You have pretty eyes too'' I smile slightly, ''I know'' he laughs, ''of course you do.''

I put on some of the sheets over my body and go into my closet, which BY THE WAY. Is a complete mess, blood everywhere and some of my clothes are ruined, I'm going to kill Ace.

I put on a cream skirt with lines and a top with a small cardigan on top.

(Ignore the TikTok user. I got it of Pinterest, not sure where that came from lmao)

''Ace you better clean that shit off'' I come back into my room to find Ace in sweatpants and a white shirt.

He mumbles a 'yes' and looks at the sheets me and the guy (still don't know his name) has sex on. Before we could actually do anything he stopped and changed the sheets, apparently he doesn't want to have sex on the sheets where another man had sex. Especially with me, his words not mine.

I pick them up, ''I'll put them in the laundry room'' I was about to walk out when he grabbed my arm. ''You're gonna clean them?'' He glares at me and I give him a 'duh' look. ''No. I'll burn them.'' I gave him a 'wtf' look and give him the sheets but he doesn't take them. I sigh, ''what now?'' He shook, ''not touching that.'' I groan, ''it's fine, just do what we the fuck you want to do with it, I'm not burning them though, so you'll have to touch it'' he sighs and picks them up.

I glare at him ''thank you'' I say annoyed, he glares at me, ''oh shut the fuck up, we all know you had sex every night with different women, you think I don't know? Stop being a bitch now'' he smirks ''you're jealous'' I laugh sarcastically. ''Oh my god Ace. You're so funny! You should win an award, an award for you fucking ego'' I stop laughing at the last part and look at him straight in the eyes which makes him laugh.