Chapter 30

~Madison~
————————

I'm used to messing up, people tell me I mess up every day. I know I mess up, but this time I really fucked up.

Was it because of the alcohol????

I bounce my leg up and down, trying to understand what I agreed to tonight. Was I really gonna do that shit? What am I doing???! But to be fair, he's hot.

''You okay?'' My mum pulls me out of my own world, I nod and smile. ''What are you doing?'' She asks and I shrug, ''nothingggg'' I giggle.

''Are you still drunk from last night?'' She genuinely asks. I shake my head, ''don't think so-'' I need to tell the girls.

''Mum, could you let me go to sleep?'' I ask and she nods, ''goodnight lovebug'' she kissed my forehead and left.

I take my phone out and they the group.

Don't get mad. I have a stalker, I invited him over. He's coming at midnight. I'm sorry. :Me

Elenor: you okay? Are you on drugs again?

Avery: Madison, we talked about this.

No. I'm being serious. He's I think a killer? It might be bad I told you, he told me not to tell you. He can't find out right? :Me

Avery: YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Elenor: What do you want us to do??? Bitch you fucked up!!! Why would you do that???

Revenge. :Me

Elenor: on who?

Avery: Ace, who else.

I'll call you guys tomorrow morning, I'll tell you what happens yeah? :Me

Avery: you just gonna leave us like that??

Elenor: You're gonna sleep with him???

He's hot asfffffff!!!!!!!!! :Me

My phone was snatched away from me, I look up to who it is and find him.

Hey hottie.

''well hello'' I smirk, ''I told you not to tell them'' he said with no emotion whatsoever. ''I tell them everything, plus they won't tell anyone. Are you scared?'' I get up and start walking towards where he was.

He scoffed. ''Please'' I nod, ''though you'll come later, what's up?'' I ask, ''I saw you were telling them'' he says, ''you think I'm hot huh?'' He asked with a seductive voice. I fake a laugh, ''you're so funny, can't believe you're so obsessed with me.''

He laughed, ''you wish'' i raise an eyebrow. ''I wish? Babe let me remind you, I'm not the one who's stalking you, last time I checked it was you, no offence but get your shit right.'' I roll my eyes, ''someone's a little feisty'' he gripped both my hips and pulled me towards him. I gasp slightly but stop myself from having a reaction.