Chapter 33

~Ace~
————

*7 weeks later*

We're back in New York and me and Madison are out shopping, we're in Dior of course. ''Oh my god!! Look how pretty!!!'' She runs to a purple Dior back. She looks back at me for an answer.

I smile and nod, 'beautiful princess'' I kiss her forehead which makes her giggle. ''Okay what else should I get??'' She looks up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

I shrug, ''whatever you want baby, my money is yours'' she nods and then smirks. ''I want the whole store'' I smirk, ''of course, gorgeous'' she gives me a shocked look, ''you for real?'' I nod.

She claps her hands together, ''I guess I have a sugar daddy now'' I smirk, Madison found out I'm 6 years older than her a few weeks ago.

''Do you want the whole mall? It's mine after all?'' She shook her head, ''thanks babe, but nah'' she waves her hand in the air, ''alright'' I go over to the manager of the store.

''I want the whole store.'' She nods, ''alright, would you like for us to ship everything to your place?'' I nod and give her my address.

''Where are we going now?'' I ask Madison, ''well, we're gonna go get boba, afterwards we're gonna go to Sephora, then we're going to Victoria Secret and afterwards we're going to a fan meeting gathering. I have to go meet fans and sigh autographs. I'm so excited to meet more of my babies!!!'' She jumps up and down at the last sentence.

This will be a long day.

___________

Paparazzi are taking pictures of me and Madison as bodyguards are around us, she holds my hand as she tries to cover her face, I go over to her and hide her in my chest as we get into my car and start driving off.

Madison sighs, ''you alright baby?'' She smiles and nods her head, ''Yeah'' I place my hand on her bare thigh, she was wearing a short tight dress, and I am trying to control myself from this morning when I saw her in it.

Me and the boys don't go to the school anymore, the mission is over. Jacob is a dead man. And we're 23, we can't go to school. So the girls have the apartment to themselves but we visit them frequently, especially now that Elenor and Ethan are together.

''Where do you want to go, gorgeous?'' I ask looking at the road. I take a quick glance at her, she shrugged and put her head on the window.

''Let's go to mc Donald's drive way through, and.. what the time?'' She says and looks at the screen in my car, ''oh yay! It's 8:12pm and boba closes at 10:00pm, so we can go get mc first and then we'll go to boba'' she claps her hand excitedly.

God she's beautiful.

I stoped the car on the side of the road, ''what are you doing?'' Madison asked.

I unbuckled my belt then I unbuckled hers, she laughed, ''you're funny, we're not actually having sex in a car'' she rolled her eyes. ''Oh baby, the car won't be the only place I want to fuck you in'' I smashed my lips on hers.

She moaned into my lips as she placed her hands on my chest and moved from her sit to stand on me.

She took my shirt off and started marking me. She undid my belt and pulled my pants down, I place my hands on her hips and place my cock inside of her.

She groans in pleasure, I place my mouth to her ear, ''you're so gorgeous riding me, my love'' she was breathless as I thrusted inside of her.

''That's it. Take me like a good girl you are my love'' she smashed her lips onto mine.
___________

''Hey fuckers!!!!! We got macies!!!!'' Madison screamed across the room, Elenor and Avery cheered as we put the food on the table.

''You guys look weird'' Elenor pointed at us with a smirk, ''excuse me?'' Madison gasped dramatically with a hand on her heart.

We all laugh, even Ethan. He actually got used to the girls.

''let's all have a sleepover!!!'' Madison jumped suddenly, we all agreed and got ready, we placed billows and blankets on the floor and we all slept together.

Me, Madison next to me, Avery next to her, Elenor next to Avery followed by Ethan and Ellison.

''What are we gonna watch?'' Ellison asked, the girls all looked at each other before shouting ''FROZENNNN!!!'' Me and Ethan gag while Ellison laughs quietly.

''We'll watch move parts, now here are the snacks'' Avery giggles making Ellison stare at her in awe.

I swear if they don't fuck already-

''Okay!!! All shut the fuck up and let's watch the movie'' Elenor makes the 'shh' sound while she snuggles against Ethan.

Madison crawls into my lap and I kiss her forehead. Cookie comes and crawls into Madison's arms which makes Madison get off my lap and hug her instead of me. I swear on god, that cat smirked at me, she looked me dead in the eyes.

Sometimes I wish I didn't get her a cat.

By the time the first movie is over Ethan is already dead asleep.

Avery and Ellison kept glancing at each other. I hate to admit it but they'd be cute together.

——————
Daria
——————

Ace after Madison got off his lap to cuddle with cookie instead of him:

Okay!!!! Soooooooooooo😃😃😃😃

Late update sorry!!! Anyway...

Nice chapter???😅😅😅😁😅

I don't really have much to say, I honestly don't know how I survived school this week. I am depressed and also in a fight with one of my friends.

I wish I could tell you but I sadly can't considering the fact it's very personal. 👹

Sorry besties😋💔

I'll update in 2 days and I promise to not be late!!!

Okay!!! Byee!!!
Good night/day/moring/afternoon from where ever you are babe❤️ make sure you enjoy your life.. if you even have one which I don't.

I am currently writing this from my car.. yeah.. good bye!!!!!!