Authors Note

Hello, My name is Daria and this is My first book!!!

Im super excited about writing this, all of the story is mine. I didn't take inspiration from anyone or anywhere.

This story is a dark romance (nothing to crazy tho so..)

We have a few tropes.

The main characters are:

Madison & Ace

But there will be chapters where the POVs are written on Ethan, Ellison, Avery and Elenor's perspective (pov).

I am interested to know as the story go's on to which one is your favourite couple, mine is Madison & Ace.

How I said before this is my first book so I'm not the best writer, I am gonna get things wrong and make spelling mistakes.

If you do see any please point them out!

I would love to know your opinion about the story as it gos on so please tell me if you would like any changes.

Before reading the story you should know there is:

•smut
•strong language
•anxiety
•depression
•eating disorder
•toxic relationships
•blood
•dead people
•aggressiveness/violence

(There is more but those are the main things)

With that being said please enjoy the story!

Muah 💋

~AUTHOR UPDATE (After book is finished)~

I just want to say, this book is now finished. As you probably know.

I said it before in this note but this is my first book so please just understand that some parts might have been 'cringy' but that was just at the start of the chapters.

I'm not saying there will not be any moments who you will find 'cringe' at the end or whatever but it does get better, my writing at the start wasn't the best, but how I said, I just stated writing the book so I wasn't experienced in it.

Hopefully we didn't start of on the wrong foot, but if it's your first time reading then welcome!

If it's your second or third, forth (I don't know if anyone would actually re-read this book bc of grammar but if yes - then welcome back. Thank you for supporting and liking my first book.

If it's your first time reading it, hope you enjoy and like it!

If you don't have nice things to
Say please just don't tell them.

I also don't want People hating on each others opinions in the comments. Thank you.

With that being said you can now go and read the book.

(I'm not always so serious)