Chapter 41

Madison
——————

I wake up with Avery on top of me, Ella snuggling in my chest and Elenor's feet on my head, I sigh as I try to move careful not to wake the girls up.

Cookie is in her bed sleeping like a queen, while I'm trying to breath. When I manage to get up, I see on my make up mirror something written in red.

''Is this supposed to be a joke?'' I look at the mirror, run as fast as you can was written all over it. Are the girls trying to scare me or something? Cause it's not working, and it's neither funny.

I gasp in shock when I realise that it's my Dior lipstick!!!!! MY FUCKING DIOR LIPSTICK???!!!! I want to scream so badly but I can't cause the girls will wake up. OH. MY. GOD.

My Dior lipstick- BABY ARE YOU OKAY!? I quickly pick the lipstick from where it was on the floor all smudged up and ruined.

I'm actually gonna cry- whatever I'll just take Ace's card and go to the mall later.

I shrug carelessly and go get dressed, I put on some cargo jeans and a white 'v' formed crop top, I put some white Jordan's and did my make up rutine.

Inspo:

Beauty is first, even in death

Beauty is first, even in death. Okay, now let's see; why would anyone do that, I go where the mirror is I put my middle finger on the lipstick from my now ruined dior lipstick, I smell it; it smelled so good. Why? I have no idea what they put in them. I wanna make sure my blood won't be the next thing on the mirror since my Dior lipstick was the victim in the crime scene; I don't want to be next.

I try to not cry, that was my favourite shade!!! Ugh!! If the girls did this I will literally murder them just like they murdered my lipstick!!!!

Okay, now this is definitely a prank. None was here except the girls? It's not even funny. I sigh and go on the balcony.

There was woods beside the house where the garden was just like my house. I was sitting on the swing Ace made for me since he knows I love swinging.

I was zooming out when I notice a tall shadow behind the trees. I try my best to ignore it, but it was just standing there. At this point it might as well be the tree's shadow because it hasn't moved at all.

But it was the shape of a human, I get up from the swing and try to see if I can make out who the shadow is. It can't be Ace's brother, Ace killed him.

When I was close to seeing who it was Avery shouts my name which makes me turn around, she comes and hugs me, ''goodmorning'' she said in a low voice, ''good morning, what got you happy?'' I ask with a laugh, she shrugs, ''Ellison texted me'' she blushed as she said that which made me happy. I'm glad she's finally with someone who makes her happy and appreciates her for who she is.