Chapter 26

~Madison~
——————

''Where's Ethan and Ellison?'' I ask my mum, ''they left, Ace said he has important business. I talked to his mother, it was so good catching up'' my mum say's excitedly.

I mentally curse myself.

''Are we.. gonna be going back to the.. boarding school??'' Avery asked none in particular, looking up from her plate.

Our parents were looking at each other, ''if you want?'' Avery's mum shrugs carelessly.

''No-'' Elenor put a hand over my mouth, ''yes'' she lets go and I glare at her, she smiles innocently at me before going back to her plate.

Im looking down at the plate fidgeting with the food, ''Aren't you gonna eat?'' My dad looks over at me, I shake my head.

''Not hungry.'' He shakes his head, ''you have to, you haven't eaten actual food in days tesoro'' I sigh and start eating.

I won't get up form this table without eating, never did, never will.

My brother.. well he's distant, I feel like Avery feels guilty about something, can't quite put my finger on what though.

Avery excuses herself to the bathroom, and I find that my opportunity; i do the same.

I quickly go after her, ''am.. you want to use this bathroom? I can use another one'' Avery points at the door she was gonna go in. ''No, we're both using it'' I pull her by her hand inside.

''Alright'' she shrugs, ''we need to talk'' she was about to take her skirt off when the words slip out of my mouth stops her. Me, Elenor and Avery have always been alright with us, being us. Plus we're girls, it's nothing weird in our opinion. She begins to  get anxious.

''Avery..'' I raise an eyebrow, ''please don't be mad!!!'' I think about it for a second.

''As long as you didn't touch my books without my permission, you're good'' I sit on the sink counter.

She takes a deep breath before letting it all out. ''So.. basically, when you were am.. sleeping or whatever that was you were doing, I went to am— am- see you're—... brother- and am.. it was about you.. but then we kissed.. but we pulled away... so... please don't be mad.. I love you.. I don't want to ruin our friendship, I promise there's nothing going on between us!!! It was only that, it will never happen again!!''

She pulls out her pink so she can pink primrose but I push her hand away.

''So?'' I ask cluelessly. ''What do you mean 'So?' Are you okay.. I told you I made out with you're brother'' I nod, ''so?'' I repeat again. There was slight confusion and guilt in her eyes, ''you're not mad..?'' She leans on the wall her eyes on mine.

''Of course not, it's you're life not mine. If you and my brother like each other or whatever I don't give a damn, I'm happy you're happy, that's all it matters. Plus you would be my sister in law!!!'' I squeal the last part.

''Okay.. don't get ahead of yourself, how you know.. I also like Ellison.. and I feel like a bitch for kissing both of them'' she grips her hair and groans.

''You are'' I shrug, she pulls out the middle finger at me and I do the same.

''Hey, it's fine. Not a big deal, we'll deal with it, if you end up with my brother you end up with my brother, if you end up with Ellison which by the way is my best friend, then you end up with my best friend'' I smile.