Chapter 25

~Ace~
——————

I look at the girl in front of my eyes who looks at me like I'm a complete stranger.

Im not doing anything, just looking straight into her eyes.

Is this how it's gonna be? Without her remembering me? Or even anyone?

''I'm ace'' I keep my tone cold, ''I don't know you..'' she starts crawling away from me which gave me deja vu.

I place my hands on her shoulder, ''I'll tell the others you're awake. I'll get going'' I stand up and start heading towards the door.

I stumbled over my own foot when I see two shorties looking up at me.

I sigh ''yeah?'' They look behind me ''is she awake?? We heard voices'' I step aside and let them go in.

By the time I'm out I can hear Avery and Elenor crying and screaming.

But I can't hear Madison.

I want to go back inside, she if she remembers me, and if it's only me she forgot.

How did this even happen? The doctor never said anything about her head being damaged.

I go back inside, if I could stop myself I would. Now that I know she's fine, maybe I should get out of this fucked place.

I go and see them hugging, ''so you remind them?'' I scoff, she looks at me and behind to be scared again.

''Who- who.. who is he?'' She looks over at Elenor and Avery who both gasp in shock.

''He's- he's Ace..?'' Avery looked at her softly, ''good luck with that, looks like she wanted to forget about me'' I roll my eyes.

''What are you talking about-? And why are you so ugly? Man what the fuck- you look like Donald trump, no offence you should get a better haircut, you need to work out more, those tattoos are ugly as fuck and they don't even suit you. You look just like my ex but just an ugly version.'' She looked up and down at me and nodded to herself at the end of her sentence like she just accomplished something in life.

''Who the fuck? That blondie? The one who raped you?'' I spit out which made me instantly regret my words.

Avery looked at me in disbelief and Elenor looked like she wanted to fucking kill me. Madison she looked embarrassed, ''how- how-'' she was cut of by the whimper that escaped her throat as small tears began to drip down her beautiful eyes.

I mentally curse myself for being that fucked up and saying that to her. ''Get the fuck out'' Elenor points at the door and I do as she says.

I fucked up. Again. She didn't know that I knew, and she now knows. She doesn't remember me.

~Madison~
———————

Tears stream down my eyes, how does he know..

''Madison.. you don't remember him?'' Avery whispered slightly, my breath is caught up in my throat.

''How- how does he know..?'' Tears began streaming down my eyes.

''Mads'' Elenor began, ''do you remember him?'' I nod, ''I do'' Avery looked down at me confused, ''then why did he say that?'' I try to catch my breath so I could answer.