Chapter 10

~Ace~
——————
This chapter contains rape mention and flashbacks of rape.
——————
Me and the boys went in our secret room which was in my bedroom, we went and sat the the computers in front of us.

As we were watching footage of the Russia mafia stealing our drugs that were supposed to be deposited in New York I got a call from Nate.

''Who is it?'' Ethan asks ''Nate'' I accept the call and put it on speakers so Eli can Ethan can hear it too.

''I found a lot about Madison Lopez'' Nate began ''So the basics are she's 17 years old, her dad is Italian and her mum is American-'' I cut him off ''get to the point before I cut your hands'' i growl through the phone.

Nate swallows ''she lost her virginity at 13'' the boys and I look at each other ''what the fuck'' Ellison mutters.

''Put she didn't choose so, she had a boyfriend who was 17 her parents didn't know, he told to meet up with him at night and she stupidly did'' I swallow at what I'm hearing.

''It was behind this graveyard, went she got there, it wasn't just him but 12 guys including him'' what the fuck.

Ellison looked horrified at what he was hearing and Ethan looked concerned while I looked furious, i will fucking kill them.

''She was only 13, and 12 guys took turns on her for 6 hours, not only that but they also filmed it, Madison begged to now release it and she payed 1 billion dollars so they would delete it, they didn't put they don't release it either, I have the video if you want to see it?''

What I felt can not be described through words, it's absolutely disgusting, I slam my fist on the desk and got up, I started smashing everything I could find.

~Ethan~
_____________

As more words escape Nate's mouth, the more darker Ace's eyes get.

Ellison looked disgusted and disturbed, I feel bad about how we treated Madison at the start.

Ace got up and started smashing stuff, throwing stuff and screaming.

I get the phone and tell him to send us the video.

He sent the video and I put it on the capture, Elli is trying to calm Ace down.

''Ace come on let's watch the video'' i look around and the whole place was turned upside down, he would have snaps he'd the computers well he did but just not all of them, on of them is still working.

After 5 minutes of calming Ace down we mange to sit him down and play the video.

They were calling her a slut and a whore, that's why she had a panic attack, she remembered about them.

The video is 4 hours long, we were only 3 minutes into the video when Ace punched the screen and started shouting again and throwing stuff around the place.

He's knuckles were full of blood and had glass stuck in his skin.

''Ace-'' I got interrupted by a scream from outside.

It was Madison, Ace quickly rushed to her room but it was locked.

He kicks the door and it falls on the ground, that was not necessary but oh well.