Chapter 27

~Madison~
————————

''You.. you.. want me to get Ace's mafia information? No offence, but a random woman won't be enough to make me do something like that'' I sigh.

He chuckles, ''I know beautiful, I know. That's why, I have Elenor and Avery'' he laughed out loud when he said their names.

''What do you mean?'' I tried to keep my voice tone as calm as possible, but you could hear the slight fear in it.

''If you don't do what I'll say, I'll kill them'' I laugh, ''and how will you do that'' he paused for a minute. ''Look behind you'' I gasp when I look see him behind me.

''Fuck'' I mumble, ''what baby, you scared?'' He smirked, ''nah, I was just about to days that you're a hard smash man'' I look at him up and down, he was tall, Ace was just a LITTLE bit taller, he had tattoos like Ace, he had veiny hands like Ace, he had blue eyes like Ace but Ace's were darker and prettier but I couldn't see his face or hair since he has a mask on.

''How I said, that mouth of yours will get you in trouble'' I shake my head ''where are they?'' I make my voice loud and clear.

He smirks, ''Their sleeping, but their in serious danger Madison. If you don't want you're friends to get hurt you better do as I say so'' he looked at me up and down.

He winked, ''nice pjs'' I wave my hand towards him, ''oh well thank you, aren't they just so dreamy? I bough them from Dior, absolutely ador them!!!'' I giggle. Wait I'm not supposed to be friends with him.

''Oh yeah, how'd you get in here??'' I smile up at him, ''you're window was open..'' he shrugs, I nod understandably.

''Makes sense, well If you don't mind. I'm going to bed. I'll think about it, I'll text you tomorrow.'' I smile at him, he nods and was about to walk away when I pulled my hand up waiting for a high-five.

''What the fuck?'' I glare at him, ''high-five me, duhhhh'' I rolled my eyes. He does as he's told.

''Okay goodbye!!!!! Make sure you call me before breaking into my room again!!!'' I blow him a kiss in the air, he just gave me a weird look which I brushed off and he got out the window.

I crawl into my bed and out the covers on me, this was a fucking long night.

———————

''You okay Mads?'' I get pulled out of my own world when I hear Avery's voice. I look up to find her looking down at me worriedly. I smile up at her.

''Yeah, just zooming out like always..'' I say nervously, I could never lie to one of them they know me too well, she just gave me a suspicious look and sat down next to me.

''So there's this party tonight, I know you're going of course; imma ask Elenor to come aswell-'' I cut her off, ''I'm not coming.''

''Okay now I definitely know there's something wrong with you, you never refuse the opportunity to get wasted and fuck. Are you sure you're fully fine?'' I laugh awkwardly, ''yeahhh.. just a little tired that's all.''

I text the guy from last night.

Hot killer

So, what would I be supposed to be looking for? :Me

Hot killer: I want a specific pair of documents, I want you to break into this office.

What do you mean? Where is his office? :Me

Hot killer: In New York, where his house is?

Ahm.. so you know I'm not there yeah..? :Me

Hot killer: No shit Sherlock, it's not like I broke into your room last night.

Omg!!! You're just getting better and better. Look at you, you're ironic!!! Yay!! :Me

Hot killer: just shut up please, when you go into New York I want them back alright?

So that's all? I though you were gonna tell me to kill someone. Thank god you didn't!!! :Me

Hot killer: You have 1 month. No more, no less.

Okay!! I think I can deal with that :) :Me

And with that, I have to now, get fucking documents and shit. Duck man.

''who were you texting?'' Elenor came beside me and i quickly hid my phone away from her. I feel bad but for her own good, none should be messing with him.

''Nice, just answering someone comments from people'' I smile at her and she nods.

''Okay I guess..'' I turn around on my front now since I was on my back. I look back at her which makes her tear up.

''Don't cry..'' I whisper, I kiss her forehead.

''can we please go out tonight?'' Elenor looked at me down with puppy eyes.

''Amm- I just wanna rest-''

''Please!! I always find with you and Avery!!!! Plssss!!'' I think about it for a minute.

''We'll be back soon yeah?'' She nods a Smile now is on her face. ''Fine'' she hugs ms tightly.

I guess we're going to a party tonight.

________________
Daria
————————

The guy when Madison blow him a kiss in the air:

Yay!!! I can go to sleep!!!! Bro I feel asleep like 5 times while writing this

Yay!!! I can go to sleep!!!! Bro I feel asleep like 5 times while writing this. I'm really tired.

I will be updating in 2 days like always. Sorry this is short, I trued to make it quick so I can finally sleep.

The next one will be much longer!!! (That's what she said🤯💋🫶🏼😥)

Pinky promise babe 👹

Anyway!!! Imma go to sleep before falling asleep while writing this. Also here is an update.

I went to school, but duckers I'm not going tomorrow because something with the cables or wires or whatever happened in school so we can't go!!!!! YAY NO SCHOOL!!! (Yes I am flexing)

Byeeee mllllllssss😍😍😍😍

Good night/day from wherever you are ASIOSSSSSSSSS🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄