89: Night Tour Qingquan Mountain

The young man was imprisoned in the arms of Xie Chong, who was much taller than himself. Xie Chong protected his back with one arm, and pinched the young man's white chin with the other hand to prevent him from escaping.

It's just that the young man had no intention of fleeing, and even foolishly leaned forward, catering to the evil move, allowing him to attack the city between his lips and teeth.

Because one party was presumptuous and the other indulged, the kiss was naturally extraordinarily long.

Before he knew it, Xie Chong's palm, which was protecting the young man's waist, had moved to the young man's plump buttocks, and he gently kneaded it dishonestly.

You Xiaoye felt a different kind of threat, faintly felt that if this went on like this, today's matter might go astray, he stepped back, his ravaged red lips were slightly parted, revealing the white teeth and soft lips inside. tongue.

"First, sir... we still need to calm down, concentrate, and prepare for the things we need to do." You Xiaoye's tone contained a hint of complaint, but his expression was not fierce, like a little girl with bright claws who was played hard by her master. The milk cat, who thinks he is fierce, actually reveals a different style, which makes people want to be bullied even more.

Xie Chong naturally thought so too, grabbed the young man's slender wrist and dragged him back to his body, forcing him to put his lips to his own, and said in a hoarse voice: "Hey, kiss for a while."

Ning Chong's voice was like a deceptive poisonous snake. When it got into the ear of the little evil spirit, it controlled all his thoughts and actions.

The young man's whole body was glowing red, and his earlobes were even more red as if he could pinch the juice from a peach. He looked at the handsome face that was so close at hand... It's easy to be stunned by such a face. Face, it is always difficult for Yangou to remain rational.

You Xiaoye is no exception.

Looking at the sharp but soft thin lips, You Xiaoye raised his head slightly, like a lamb on an altar, offering himself and kissing the wolf's lips.

At the end of this kiss, the eyes of the two of them were obviously filled with emotion like sparkling waves, and You Xiaoye even noticed that the big evil sitting under him... seemed to have changed.

He stood up and wiped his still wet lips with his cuff, and his rough movements made his lips more red and charming.

"I, I'll go out to look at the flowers first, and you also calm down in the room!" You Xiaoye quickly pushed open the carved mahogany door, and walked out of the room filled with ambiguous atmosphere.

When the door is opened, the breeze blows, blowing away the charming atmosphere in the house.

Sitting in front of the desk, Xie Chong's complexion was not as pale as before, it was rarely pink, even his pale and slender fingertips were the same.

Looking at the empty door for a few seconds, I knew whether the little evil spirit would come back in a while.

Xie Sui made a tactic with his fingertips, and a spell hit the door frame, and the door slowly closed.

You Xiaoye walked around Qingquan Mountain, taking in all the buildings in his eyes. Every time he saw a new building, he couldn't help but think, the big evil must have been here too, right?

Maybe it was still there for a long time?

For example, as a gold box, he can't see it from the window, and when he can't perceive the other party, the other party is probably in these pavilions with various plaques hanging on them.