56: Understand the mind

The sky is not hazy, but there is no bright light either. There is no sun, which is very common in winter, and the weather is cloudy and not so clear.

This small city is by the sea, and the temperature is much colder than Huaicheng, which is an inland city, and it seems to be hovering around minus.

And because it is the seaside, the salty and cold sea breeze blows extraordinarily strong.

When we came to the trestle bridge, the waves were beating on the reef under the fence built with irregular wood, and the waves hitting the shore were white and churning like snowflakes.

The sky is greyish-blue, it's not oppressive, but it's not stretched either.

And under the sky, there is the same gray-blue sea, vast and boundless, like another sky.

This sea pales in comparison to the clear blue seas that look like fairyland in the pictures on the Internet, but You Xiaoye is not disappointed.

Although what I saw was not the beautiful and clear sea as imagined, but this kind of sea is also very good, quite powerful, with the unique coldness of the sea.

More importantly, he now has friends, family, and... a teacher and friend like Da Xie Chong to accompany him to see the sea.

The two stopped on the trestle bridge. The wind was very strong on the trestle bridge at the moment, blowing Ning Chong's long hair flying and his robe fluttering. When they arrived at the destination, naturally there was no reason to hug anyone again. Ning Chong hugged himself in the small The evil spirit withdrew his hand at the waist, and stood side by side with him in front of the trestle, looking at the scene of "the turbulent waves hitting the shore and rolling up thousands of piles of snow".

You Xiaoye sniffed the salty sea breeze and listened to the sound of waves crashing against the rocks. This was a small dream he had when he was a child. Now, this dream has been fulfilled because of Ning Chong.

And it's not just this time that Ning Chong fulfilled his dream.

An independent and spacious room, a neat and clean big bed, a full set of brand new clothes, the company he wanted... These are all the warmth that Ning Chong brought to him, which he has never had before.

It was something he hadn't even dared to think about before.

You Xiaoye occasionally feels that he is also a lucky child. Although his childhood was miserable, no one loved him, he dropped out of school early, and was squeezed by his family, but... didn't he also meet Ning Chong after his death? Ning Chong gave him everything he never had.

Ning Chong is his greatest luck.

The waves under the trestle never stop, still beating the rocks covered with barnacles, the sea breeze is still blowing, with a salty smell, as if it will not change for thousands of years.

But he has changed a lot because of Ning Chong's existence.

He began to feel lucky from the bottom of his heart.

You Xiaoye raised his beautiful eyebrows slightly, showing a slight smile, his amber almond eyes sparkled, and suddenly looked at Ning Chong who was looking at the sea view coldly: "Sir."

The voice of the little evil spirit was clear and clean, especially clear in the noisy waves. Ning Chong looked sideways and turned his body a few inches towards him: "What's the matter?"

"Thank you for the luck you brought me." You Xiaoye opened and closed her well-shaped lips, her lips were bright red and her teeth were white and neat.

When You Xiaoye said this, his eyes were as bright as the brightest stars in the night sky, and also like pearl tears left by a shark when he cried.